ChetanaSforum
chetanaforum

Hi from Chetana

Hi Chetanaites,

This is Chetana, owner of ChetanaS Network. Just to tell you the fact, I am not a HR/owner of any company/institute. I am just an individual who is trying to help you with the support of my friends who are always there with me. I would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your support without which the success of ChetanaS would not have been possible. I am always surprised at the fact that the small group ("CHETANA-JOBS") I have started 3 years ago to help my jobless friends has now become World's Biggest Job Group with 2 lakh members.

I request all of you to continue this support, share your knowledge with others, help each other and grow together.

I know I am an ordinary person and do not have any magic stick to provide jobs to all of you. But I will be happy if I can show the right path to as many of you as possible. I have struggled a lot, faced so many problems for the last 8 years and spent late nights, lot of personal time & money to grow ChetanaS. Despite of all my struggle, what motivates me is the fact that more than 50,000 people have got jobs & settled in their lives with the little help of ChetanaS. Whenever I hear a success story from any Chetanaite, my heart gets filled with pride & happiness, and I get motivated to do more.

Lets help each other & make the world a better place to live for everyone. I also wish you should get involved in some social service by helping the poor people and orphans. God will love you only if you love others. I believe the only way to reach God is by helping other people.

Help others before expecting the same from others.

Wish you all success in every good deed you do...

Best Wishes...Chetana

hi guys, i am Dhananjay B.Tech/CSE fresher looking for a job .bye!Dhanjay

Hi Friends, This Vikesh Agarwal from Hyderabad, B.Tech Computers passed out in the year 2005.byeeeVikesh.

hi all,iam lakshmi in my final sem MCA i.e 2006 passout. since i have no campus in college where iam studying, this is the only means left trying out for jobs. i would greatful if anyone could help me in this path.thanking u alllakshmi

hai mam. I am a Mca fresher and i have RHCE Certification,I wanted a job in system administration field,Plz help me out mam,i am searching for a job from last 3 months ,plz provide me some advices how to ,and some fresher openings in system Administration in Linux field..Regards,Viswa Nair..

hello this is prasanna kumar from banglore presently working with drdo . can any one intriact with me regarding jobs ...please help me in finding jobs in software industry

Gr8 work...

keep it up...

Regards,

S.Dilipkumar :)

Hi Chetanaites,

This is Chetana, owner of ChetanaS Network. Just to tell you the fact, I am not a HR/owner of any company/institute. I am just an individual who is trying to help you with the support of my friends who are always there with me. I would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your support without which the success of ChetanaS would not have been possible. I am always surprised at the fact that the small group ("CHETANA-JOBS") I have started 3 years ago to help my jobless friends has now become World's Biggest Job Group with 2 lakh members.

I request all of you to continue this support, share your knowledge with others, help each other and grow together.

I know I am an ordinary person and do not have any magic stick to provide jobs to all of you. But I will be happy if I can show the right path to as many of you as possible. I have struggled a lot, faced so many problems for the last 3 years and spent late nights, lot of personal time & money to grow ChetanaS. Despite of all my struggle, what motivates me is the fact that more than 40,000 people have got jobs & settled in their lives with the little help of ChetanaS. Whenever I hear a success story from any Chetanaite, my heart gets filled with pride & happiness, and I get motivated to do more.

Lets help each other & make the world a better place to live for everyone. I also wish you should get involved in some social service by helping the poor people and orphans. God will love you only if you love others. I believe the only way to reach God is by helping other people.

Best Wishes...Chetana

Hi tis is niveditai joined chetana today,although i hv been in constant touch with the grp fr placement papers and they r very helpful. Today i need help frm the grp, I want to know what type of questions are asked in the 2nd round of Sapient xam as i hv been able to clear the first round. Plz give me minute details which are not generally found in the group till now like the questions n all as i know that already.I want to know how do they ask to xplain the program which v wrote n how much do they drill in it so that i can prepare myself accordingly. What percent of questions should be correct in the intervies.Do they ask beyond C/C++,as i m not preparing much beyond that.I basically wanna know what will give me an edge over other students as all of us have gud programming logic!!!plz help.its urgent.as interview is round the corner.thanxbye

sir, i am haveng campus interview within 20 days. so i need TCS CTS INFOSYS papers. i visited CHETANASINTERVIEW.COM. but there is only suggestions given by them. so i kindly request you isr to send me these papers.its urgent sir.please

Hi.. all of u....This is ravi.Pursuing in final yr of B.Tech (CSE).ThanksRavi Mehtaravi.mehta@yahoo.com

Guest Viraj

Hi ChetanS Jobs.Viraj here.. BE IT Fresher.. looking for a Break

hi all,I am doing my Engineering in Jeppiaar Engineering College, Chennai.I'd been placed in DSL software company in June,2005. I'm very much thankful to this chetana groups for providing this oppourtunity.guys...if any help please contact me through mail at muthukrishnan.kt@gmail.com.I'll help you with all my effort.. and if any thing about the job please send me about it....thank you.yours friendly muthukrishnan.kt

Hi allI am Ramalochan a 2006 passed out and M.E graduate. I am looking on for some software job. This is the only place for the best job search.I will be available at ramalochan@gmail.com

:) hai all,i am poornima stepping into the world of chetana for a bright future.bye poorni

Hi,I am sathappan from chennai. I looking for a job in software field. Now i am studying to apply in infosys. r u a fresher looking for a job

Hi Chetanaites,

I know I am an ordinary person and do not have any magic stick to provide jobs to all of you. But I will be happy if I can show the right path to as many of you as possible. I have struggled a lot, faced so many problems for the last 3 years and spent late nights, lot of personal time & money to grow ChetanaS. Despite of all my struggle, what motivates me is the fact that more than 40,000 people have got jobs & settled in their lives with the little help of ChetanaS. Whenever I hear a success story from any Chetanaite, my heart gets filled with pride & happiness, and I get motivated to do more.

Best Wishes...Chetana

hi sir, my name is B.shiva kumar just completed my b.tech finalyear exams and waiting for results,the sad part of my life is that i have less percentage :( ,but i am sure that i will show my graditude ness and skills in the work , i am hoping i too might get a job,my percentage till now is 57%. thank u,bye.hi sir, my name is B.shiva kumar just completed my b.tech finalyear exams and waiting for results,the sad part of my life is that i have less percentage :( ,but i am sure that i will show my graditude ness and skills in the work , i am hoping i too might get a job,my percentage till now is 57%. thank u,bye.

hi i am chandru im doing my final year B.E. i am having 65% only....,im trying to get placed in some company,thanking you.........byechandru......

Hi all

I am Dheeraj Kumar a 2006 passed out and B.E graduate. I am Electronics Student. This is the only place for the best job search.

I will be available at dhiry2k@gmail.com

Hello All,

I'm Vinodh Kumar, working as a Manager for hiring team at Apps Associates Pvt. Ltd.

Apps Associates is a product development and Services provider company with head-quarters in Boston, MA and global development offices in Hyderabad, India. Apps Associates provides services in Oracle Applications development, administration, Microsoft .NET and SQL Server 2005 Business Development tools, which include Analysis services, Integration Services and Reporting Services.

We have requirements in the following categories:

Software Engineer: (Job Code: MT_SE_0506)

Job Profile: Analysis, Design and Development of projects using Microsoft Technologies

Qualification: BE/B Tech, ME/M Tech, MCA, MS, MSc (Comp Sciences). Candidates should have scored 70% or more throughout their academics.

Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience and should have worked in a complete project life cycle using Microsoft technologies. Experience in “.NET†framework and ASP is a MUST.

Last date to apply: May 31, 2006

No. of openings: 3

Senior Software Engineer: (Job Code: Java_SSE_0506)

Job Profile: Analysis, Design and Development of projects using Java Technologies

Qualification: BE/BTech, ME/M Tech, MCA, MS, MSc (Comp Sciences). Candidates should have scored 70% or more throughout their academics.

Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience and should have worked in a complete project life cycle using Java and related technologies. Experience in working with J2EE, JDBC and the MVC architecture is a MUST. Experience in Struts Framework, Hibernate and Spring Framework would be a plus. Experience in leading a small team would be an added advantage.

Last date to apply: May 31, 2006

No. of openings: 4

We are also looking for freshers for the post of Trainee Software Engineers with scores above 70% through out their academics. (Preferably from Computer Sciences background in Technical education based out of Hyderabad.)

Interested candidates can visit the careers section of our website - http://www.appsassociates.com/html/current-positions.htm#hyd to submit your resumes.

Thanks

Vinodh Kumar

www.appsassociates.com