(FRESHERS) TCS Off-Campus Hiring – National Qualifier Test (NQT), Last Date – 17 October 2020
TCS (Tata Consultancy Services)
Take the NQT Test to Kickstart Your Dream Job.
- An applicant must have minimum 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of 60% or 6.00 CGPA in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared.
BACKLOGS / ARREARS / ATKT
- The applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/ arrear/ ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- If selected, the student while joining TCS must have cleared all pending backlogs/ arrears/ ATKT within the course duration as stipulated by the University failing which joining will not be permitted.
GAP / BREAK IN EDUCATION
- It is mandatory to declare academic gaps. Overall break should not exceed 24 months.
- Any exceptions are permissible only for valid reasons subject to satisfactory check of relevant document(s) at the time of test/interview/onboarding
- An applicant should be between 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Campus Hiring process.
- Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Applicants with Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are eligible to apply, if the other courses are full time.
- Applicants with extended education in the highest qualification are not eligible.
- Any exceptions are permissible only for valid reasons subject to satisfactory check of relevant document(s) at the time of test/interview/onboarding.
APPLY ONLINE HERE
(FRESHERS) 'SYNASTUTE' : BE / BTECH : QA Engineers (Automation) @ Nashik
Synastute (Register Here)
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...
We are software development company, offering a wide range of software solutions with quality that exceeds customers' best expectations. Our services consist of Big Data Development. Business Intelligence Solutions, Software Development, Mobile App Development, Software Testing and IT Staffing. Over the period of time, we have developed a unique method of partnering with small and medium sized web and application development companies to create Virtual subsidiaries. This new approach gives our clients a complete control over the process along with highly skilled and experienced workforce. We make it our business to understand our client's enterprise, complexities of their trade and the process and operating philosophy of their company. We believe in quality and that explains our ongoing relationship with number of firms, and their repeated trust in us. We have vast clientele for web and application development services from Australia, Canada, France, India, Singapore, UK and USA that have successfully used or services since our inception. We commit our clients not only to execute outsourcing projects but to work as partners and to ensure that their venture fulfills their business goals. We work with medium enterprises, large global corporations and new generation start-up companies to develop advance products and services that help their business get the best at a competitive price and help raise their company's ROI, giving highest value to every dollar spent.
(Freshers) BE / BTECH : 2019 Passout : QA Engineers (Automation) @ Nashik
Job Details :
# Industry: IT
# Job location: Nashik
# Desired Experience: Freshers
# Target Batch Passout: 2019
# Salary: INR 1.8 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
# Course Specialization: Btech/BE(CS/IT)
# Bond: None
# Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
# QA engineers are responsible for:
- Project Analysis and Test Case scenarios preparation
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities by use of JIRA / Mantis / Trello or equivalent platforms
- Execute all the test case and report defects
- Automation testing using Selenium or equivalent platforms
Desired Skills :
# Candidates with minimum bachelor degree in computer / software stream
# Candidates with Sound Software Testing knowledge
# Candidate with good understanding of different Software engineering models.
# Should know basic of Testing tools and methods, test case tools etc
# Candidates with Sound knowledge of Automation Testing (Selenium)
Interview Process :
# Technical HR Round
# Final HR Round
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Last date to register - 27 December 2018. Apply before the link is expired/removed.
Mandatory Skills : C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, AJAX, .NET
Job Description :
# We currently require Senior Software Engineers to design, develop a system in .NET
# Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, AJAX, .NET.
# Proven problem-solving ability; ability to think critically, assess options and advise management on technical options and recommendations.
# Technical integration with back-end logic and third-party APIs.
# Excellent consultative and technical problem solving skills
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
# Government Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License)
# Latest 3 Months Pay Slips
Note: Candidates without experience in '.NET' - Please do NOT apply.
Note: You can mention the reference as 'ChetanaS'.
Walk-In Date : From 20th May 2014 to 21st June 2014 (Monday to Saturday)
Walk-In Time : 9:30 AM to 8:00 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
Lakeba IT Solutions,
2nd Floor, Kumaran Salai,
Coimbatore - 641048
Contact Person : HR
Contact Number : +91-422-4206166, +91-8754600394