Mandatory Skills : C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, AJAX, .NET
Job Description :
# We currently require Senior Software Engineers to design, develop a system in .NET
# Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, AJAX, .NET.
# Proven problem-solving ability; ability to think critically, assess options and advise management on technical options and recommendations.
# Technical integration with back-end logic and third-party APIs.
# Excellent consultative and technical problem solving skills
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
# Government Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License)
# Latest 3 Months Pay Slips
Note: Candidates without experience in '.NET' - Please do NOT apply.
Note: You can mention the reference as 'ChetanaS'.
Walk-In Date : From 20th May 2014 to 21st June 2014 (Monday to Saturday)
Walk-In Time : 9:30 AM to 8:00 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
Lakeba IT Solutions,
2nd Floor, Kumaran Salai,
Coimbatore - 641048
Contact Person : HR
Contact Number : +91-422-4206166, +91-8754600394
Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd (www.remaxys.com)
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...
Remaxys is a fast growing ISV with operations in US & India. Remaxys is a global IT and software solutions partner. Our goal is to help businesses gain the competitive edge and increase company value. We meet or exceed customer expectations by providing cutting-edge solutions backed by unmatched customer service. You can depend on our dedicated professionals to:
- Develop and maintain your enterprise applications
- Streamline processes and lower costs
- Take responsibility for the entire development lifecycle
- Provide exceptional contracted IT talent
- 2013 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT)
- Excellent academic record and pH score
Job Description :
- You will be expected to have quick learning ramp up with minimal hand-holding. You will have access to all training documentation, user/developer guides and the product software which are required for learning the application.
- Involves interacting with offshore customers in Europe and US.
- Prior knowledge of a programming language (Java) is required.
- Highly driven and motivated self-learner.
- Team player who approaches work with a cheerful attitude.
- Takes ownership and pride in work.
Salary : Rs.450000/- to Rs.500000/-
Event Date : 21st June 2013
Last Date : 18th June 2013
Job Location : Noida
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Experience Required : Fresher
How to Apply for this Job ?
Complete Details about eLitmus pH Test :
What is pH Test ?
· India's most researched and validated employability test which has been used as a benchmark for fresher hiring by over 100 companies like Accenture, ITC Infotech, L&T Infotech, McAfee, Manhattan Associates, National Instruments, Subex, Tally etc. Visit http://www.elitmus.com/clients for complete list.
· Its a National level aptitude test which measures potential rather than attainment. It does not evaluate ability to remember formulae as all formulae are provided in the question paper (to emulate real world situation where in an employee always has access to Google.com)
· Pioneered and till date the only test in the world to implement Rational Negative marking. There is no negative marking for 25% wrong answers out total of attempted. e.g.: If you attempt 16 questions you will NOT be penalized till 4 incorrect answers. After that negative marking varies between 25% to 50% in accordance with increase in incorrect answers. This ensures that pure guess maker do not get high marks. Also, closeness to correct option results in less penalization.
· Score Validity of 2 years.
How to register for pH Test ?
· Go to www.elitmus.com
· Click on Sign Up, Register by entering your email id and password.
· Fill up your profile with your Personal and Academic details.
· Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email id.
· Go to Tests->All Tests and apply for pH test.
Note: If you still need any clarifications regarding pH Test, you may contact eLitmus at +91-7259104794