ChetanaSforum
kothai

Which is the best institute for mainframes?

I have done a course in AS/400 from an institute that promised me a placement assistance which was not provided.Now I'm looking for a career in mainframes.I don't know whether my choice is right or wrong. What I'm looking out for now is a training institute that can atleast provide me with a placement assistance(i.e they give me a chance to attend interviews) rather than placement assurance.Plsss help me,it's very urgent.I'm a desperate soul searching for a job for period of 2 years.At maples they r taking only fresh graduates,so plss help me with a center in Chennai.

I have done a course in AS/400 from an institute that promised me a placement assistance which was not provided.Now I'm looking for a career in mainframes.I don't know whether my choice is right or wrong.What I'm looking out for now is a training institute that can atleast provide me with a placement assistance(i.e they give me a chance to attend interviews) rather than placement assurance.Plsss help me,it's very urgent.I'm a desperate soul searching for a job for period of 2 years.At maples they r taking only fresh graduates,so plss help me with a center in Chennai.

In North INDIA GET DELHI A-8 swasthay Vihar Main Vikas Marg Delhi.is the best institute for mainframe.Here Faculty is very much experienced and good.Placement assistance is also very good.Any student student who is struggling for job must do this course from this institute.I am also currently doing this course and find good assistance for placement.And more important now a days mainframe is booming.best of all.

In North INDIA GET DELHI A-8 swasthay Vihar Main Vikas Marg Delhi.is the best institute for mainframe.Here Faculty is very much experienced and good.Placement assistance is also very good.Any student student who is struggling for job must do this course from this institute.I am also currently doing this course and find good assistance for placement.And more important now a days mainframe is booming.best of all.

Dont belive o these wordings do check the authenticity urself...use google to search on this toipc....U may find the negative anser as well....

I have done a course in AS/400 from an institute that promised me a placement assistance which was not provided.Now I'm looking for a career in mainframes.I don't know whether my choice is right or wrong.What I'm looking out for now is a training institute that can atleast provide me with a placement assistance(i.e they give me a chance to attend interviews) rather than placement assurance.Plsss help me,it's very urgent.I'm a desperate soul searching for a job for period of 2 years.At maples they r taking only fresh graduates,so plss help me with a center in Chennai.

Dear If you realy looking for the AS400 Opening Please call me on my NO i will helpyou what ever possibility 9371426640