ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
nimishamenon

Thank You ChetanaS.....I am placed in TCS

Dear Chetana mam and my friends.....I want to thank you for helping me to get placed in TCS by the off campus drive.The question papers in this site helped me a lot......almost same questions were there...and it seemed to be easy for me after going thru questions put on this site.....i had read about interview experience of other members and got an idea about facing interview and atlast i got thru..thanks a lot....i dnt knw how to express my thanks and happiness....In future wat ever help i can do il surely do.regardsNimisha

Dear Chetana mam and my friends.....I want to thank you for helping me to get placed in TCS by the off campus drive.The question papers in this site helped me a lot......almost same questions were there...and it seemed to be easy for me after going thru questions put on this site.....i had read about interview experience of other members and got an idea about facing interview and atlast i got thru..thanks a lot....i dnt knw how to express my thanks and happiness....In future wat ever help i can do il surely do.regardsNimisha

congrats nimisha..!!!

congrats nimishaaaa...all d best for ur training..........

hi nimish,i m dhawal mehta 4m mumbai. i m a telecom engg. want 2work in IT firm. can u give idea regarding how u got call 4m TCS? & also give me cut-off criteria & all...with regards,dhawal mehta

hi nimish,im dhawal mehta telecom engg (2007 fresher). want 2 work in IT firm...can u tell me how u got call 4m TCS 4 apti + int...also give cut-off & allmy agg % = 59.00with regards,Dhawal Mehta.