ChetanaSforum
kavikid

Pursuing MBA in correspondence while working is a good idea or not?

I am a graduate in commerece and also have diploma in computer hardware and networking, at present working with a college in computer science division as a tech support engineer and I am planning to do mba with IT. I have also selected a university in which I can do the same but after talking with different people and listening their suggestions I am totally confused so can anybody please help me out to overcome my confusion over this.thanks in advance

Pursuing correspondence MBA along with the job could be the good option, but if you are only 1 or 2 yrs expd then at this stage, it would be much better to gain certifications (especially in networking field) within next few months. I know having a Engg/MCA/MBA degree is also important to grow in the IT industry but gain some certifications (in next 1 yr), "then can switch over to another job", then join MCA/MBA (IT) along with job (stabilise your job for that duration) and then switch over to more good job.Plan your career and then proceed. Don't earn degree just to keep it with you but look for the options which can match with your current/past job profile and can help you to grow in the same direction.

hi buddy pursuing mba while workin is a good option so carry on all the bestaditya

thank u addy.. i m really needing ur suggesions...amit,i am trying in the same way as u have suggested it to me... thanks a lot for ur appreciation... ;)

I am a graduate in commerece and also have diploma in computer hardware and networking, at present working with a college in computer science division as a tech support engineer and I am planning to do mba with IT. I have also selected a university in which I can do the same but after talking with different people and listening their suggestions I am totally confused so can anybody please help me out to overcome my confusion over this.thanks in advance

Hi.. the correspondence degree is not as valuable as the degree u get in-campus. It will help you in your present company. But then if you wish to make a career in HR, take some time out and prep for CAT. It will be worth the effort. The rewards are much moreIt is all for you to decide

Hi MBA distance is a good option specially when you are working .If you want to go for technical jobs you can do MCA.If you are looking for managerial jobs specially in IT companies you can go for MBA IT.But remember you should go for UGC recognized Degree courses and not diploma courses.If you wanna boost your career oppurtunities while working simultaneosly??Icfai University presents many postgratuate degree and diploma courses for working people specialy designed according to industry demand.MBA IT and MCA are the most sought after courses by the techy people.It helps them get edge over others.Our courses offer 360 Degree flexibility like all exams are held on Sundays,option to change exam centres anywhere in India,Skip exam for a term and give it later.Maximum time to complete a degree is 7 years.Placement package for MBA,MCA and MS Finance and CFA courses.Call or email for more information atPh-09890973192email-nishant31in@yahoo.co.inRegards:Nishant