ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
balajits17

Infosys' - Any one to join at Mysore on 22 Jan ?

Hi everyone...

Thanks to all the guidance and suppourt given by the other members... I have made it to Infosys atlast...

I have cleared the interview with infy held on dec 26 in chennai.....I have also recieved the offer letter through mail specifying that i need to report at the mysore campus on Jan 22nd.....Is there any other person joining in at the same date....?anyone from chennai?

let us know eachother before we join ....

Once again thanks to all members....

hello nice to meet you. my name is prasanna . me too got selected in infosys. my joining date is jan 22 at mysore. where are you from . when are you starting. reply me as soon as possible.

hello nice to meet you. my name is prasanna . me too got selected in infosys. my joining date is jan 22 at mysore. where are you from . when are you starting. reply me as soon as possible.

HI prasana...I am balaji and from chennai....i am starting on 20th and will reach there by 21st morning....how about you.....where r u from .....mail me at

balajits17@gmail.com

hi prasana.....gr8 to hear from u.....i am from chennai and i am starting from here on 20th night and will reach mysore on 21st.....so how abt u....where r u from...?mail id: balajits17@gmail.com

HI this is srikanth from hyd currently working in a call center and doing my sap fico looking and looking for change.

Hi friends , Am a B.E fresher 2008 looking for a job in a good company . Can anyone inform of the upcoming interviews ? I have 80.50 % as my aggregate , still not getting a good job . Am looking for walk - ins or campus in Wipro , TCS , CTS , Infosys , like these companies .