ChetanaSforum
premcsee

ccna networking job

Hi,i hope you can do CCNP or REDHAT which quite good now. many companies are looking out for ccnp n redhat certifiers. All de best.it jobs in chennai

Hey, thanks bro. but i am not getting any call after ccna...so i dont know what to do..i have gone through many of job portals. i have applied everywhere on internet. i have forwarded my resume to many job consultancy agencies.

in networking field most of the companies ask for experienced candidates. there are not much job for fresher. i am feeling so much frustration. dont know what to do.

/////@Dilip,Don't worry friend, you will get the job. Check the success stories on this site.Could you share your experience in the network security interview? which company is that? what kind of questions were asked?For voice process in IBM, they may have expected foreign/neutral accent... i guess.Keep attending all the ones you see, go for enterprise support process, like e4e....For every interview, you may have to prepare differently, depending on the work you are gonna do....If you are in very tough position, then attend for tech support positions (night shifts mostly), after 6 months exp. you can change to a good process, like enterprise support.... Just my 2 cents....Good Luck.Ask more questions here, if you have./////hmmm...then i attended hp tech support walk-in...after tht fr trigent softwre..whch was listed hre in forums...wnt to 4th round..thn no response frm them..... im hearing thre's netwrk engg position in At&T..and HP shortly.......how do we apply fr tht.....is thre any walkin fr tht....how to get netwrk engg interviews...

Hello ALL,what is the current status??Share you experience here... need more replies.@Dilip, Sent you a PM.

how do u enable admin account if it is disabled in win7 without using control panel..... its from computer management.where are you searching for a job srinivas? which city?Anyone else trying for network job??

how do u enable admin account if it is disabled in win7 without using control panel..... its from computer management.where are you searching for a job srinivas? which city?Anyone else trying for network job??

Hello Sec admin ,

I am looking for a networking Job , Have completed CCNA and CCNP Route and switching (2013 extc Passout) . Currently working as IT analyst with NCR corporation . My profile is not into networking and i would really appreciate if i get a chance to work in a networking profile !

Hi,

Its been really long time since i visited this forum.

I just want to help from my end. If you want networking/security/service delivery jobs etc in Tata Communications, you may reach me/private message me.

Check the below link for current openings and if you find an opening that suits you, just message me, so i can send the reference link. This way you will get your profile shortlisted/ can reach the HR quickly.

https://career4.successfactors.com/career?company=TATAComm

Feel free to ask any questions.