ChetanaSforum
premcsee

ccna networking job

Dear chetanities, i have done my master degree in network computing from UK in 2010 and in november 2011 i have done my CCNA certification. But i couldnt find a job till now, so could you please please please anyone help me either by posting the job vacancies or internal vacancies who are already working :( and also guidance how to approach?thank you in advance!

Hi Premkumar,

You completed CCNA certification and still from last 9 months you had didn't get a job its not good at all.

Still don't worry keep hope may be something very good happening in future.

I suggest to do the following things for getting job :

1. Make perfect resume and update in Naukri, Monster and Shine.

2. Connect with good job forums.

3. Search job by using following keywords in google : ccna jobs, ccna frsher jobs, job for ccna, ccna job india, ccna job uk.

First do these things still you didn't then tell me. ccie courses, ccna training, mcitp these certification courses have a very good scope now a days sure you will get job my friend.

Thanks

Hi Premkumar,You completed CCNA certification and still from last 9 months you had didn't get a job its not good at all.Still don't worry keep hope may be something very good happening in future.I suggest to do the following things for getting job :1. Make perfect resume and update in Naukri, Monster and Shine.2. Connect with good job forums.3. Search job by using following keywords in google : ccna jobs, ccna frsher jobs, job for ccna, ccna job india, ccna job uk.First do these things still you didn't then tell me. ccie courses, ccna training, mcitp these certification courses have a very good scope now a days sure you will get job my friend.Thanks

Hi,Check here under JOB catergory. You can get the system and network admin related JobsSYSTEM ADMIN TOOLSand more network admin related FAQS and moreAll the Best

Hi,You got a job? or still you searching for job?Thanks

Hi,Chetana's forum is very good to find jobs. Thanks

@Prem What is your current status??@chetan Thanks bro. You are doing a good job.Anyway, those who are trying for similar job, send me a Private message.We can have a discussion....

Hi There,Warm GreetingsI have 3years of exp in tech support and now Iam looking for CCNA jobs,i have completed my CCNA certification.I would really appriciate if any one can hlep me in finding a right job or if you can tell me the opening in CCNA networking field.Thank you.

Hi There,Warm GreetingsI have 3years of exp in tech support and now Iam looking for CCNA jobs,i have completed my CCNA certification.I would really appriciate if any one can hlep me in finding a right job or if you can tell me the opening in CCNA networking field.Thank you.

Hi,with that exp. and certification, you can apply for Enterprise support (providing support to enterprise customers), you will have good future.I've attended interview in Concentrix(symantec enterprise support), not able to get through in 3rd round.questions asked location of dns cache file, how do u enable admin account if it is disabled in win7, how do u search for a file from command prompt, for some reason he asked me more tech questions than others... no questions on my cisco certs....

how do u enable admin account if it is disabled in win7 without using control panel..... its from computer management.where are you searching for a job srinivas? which city?Anyone else trying for network job??

how do u enable admin account if it is disabled in win7 without using control panel..... its from computer management.where are you searching for a job srinivas? which city?Anyone else trying for network job??

hi frnds..This is Thiyagu from Coimbatore(TamilNadu)Iam also CCNA Fresher, jus completed my certification on Dec 2012..and I'm a passout of 2012 with MSc Information Technology(Fresher and no experience)..I just went through job search sites,but opening for CCNA fresher is not healthy. It really worries me bcoz i'm a passout of 2012 and six months already passed..Please help me to start my career, i'm searching jobs in Chennai and Bangalore..I would be thankful..

@Prem What is your current status??@chetan Thanks bro. You are doing a good job.Anyway, those who are trying for similar job, send me a Private message.We can have a discussion....

Hello,Yes i am doing a job.Thanks

hi frnds..This is Thiyagu from Coimbatore(TamilNadu)Iam also CCNA Fresher, jus completed my certification on Dec 2012..and I'm a passout of 2012 with MSc Information Technology(Fresher and no experience)..I just went through job search sites,but opening for CCNA fresher is not healthy. It really worries me bcoz i'm a passout of 2012 and six months already passed..Please help me to start my career, i'm searching jobs in Chennai and Bangalore..I would be thankful..

Hello Thiyagu,Search jobs in Google and job portals like Naukri, Monster, Timesjobs, Shine etc. One more job portal is goog to search Cisco certified jobs, CCIE job is ACIT job portal. Also check other Cisco courses training institutes and their job portal.Best of luck, be in touchThanks

Hi everyone....i am from Bangalore....i have finished BE(computer science) in 2011...and done CCNA and CCNP in 2012.....finished it in oct 2012.....got interview in one place in nov....for Network security...but got rejected in technical round....... :( in dec attended a interview for voice process in IBM....got rejected in GD..even though i spoke well...dono y..... :( plz can anyone tell.....where and all i hve to apply and how.........i hve already registered in naukri,monstor,timesjobs,shine,indeed from many months..and uploaded resume......how long shud i wait more appox for othr mails...everyone now asking for experience :( ......gettin really tensed..and impatient now.... :(

Hello,Yes i am doing a job.Thanks

hi all,@chetan, i meant you are doing good job here supporting and suggesting people. i was not clear.

Hi Iam searching for opputunities in Hyd,please do let me know if they are any vacancies..Thank You.

Not sure of opportunities in Hyd... keep checking on job portal sites and be in touch with consultancies, there are a lot compared to chennai.

@Dilip,Don't worry friend, you will get the job. Check the success stories on this site.Could you share your experience in the network security interview? which company is that? what kind of questions were asked?For voice process in IBM, they may have expected foreign/neutral accent... i guess.Keep attending all the ones you see, go for enterprise support process, like e4e....For every interview, you may have to prepare differently, depending on the work you are gonna do....If you are in very tough position, then attend for tech support positions (night shifts mostly), after 6 months exp. you can change to a good process, like enterprise support.... Just my 2 cents....Good Luck.Ask more questions here, if you have.

@Dilip Forgot to ask you. Have you attended interview in cisco? They are recruiting now.How many interviews have you attended so far on networking?Check in linkedin site too. As far as i know, there are plenty of opportunities in bangalore... even for fresher...waiting to hear from you...

hey i am also looking for Job in networking. i have done ccna certification 3 months ago. i just came bangalore just a week ago. i have applied many companies through job portal but it is not working at all. i dont know. i am feeling a bit low. i am thinking to go for ccie. is it fruitful? please suggest me.

Hello,For CCNA, CCNP job send resume here - tanvi@employee.comThanks

Hi,There are openings available at CSSCORP and in AMAZON. You can apply there. it jobs in chennai

Hi,

Dont worry dude. Many openings are available in chennai like CSSCORP, AMAZON, HCL, ACCENTURE. in GD round you have to speak first and need to give a valid points in it. Only then you will be highlighted and should be an outspoken. I hope there is some more companies are waiting for you. All the Best.

it jobs in chennai

hey i am also looking for Job in networking. i have done ccna certification 3 months ago. i just came bangalore just a week ago. i have applied many companies through job portal but it is not working at all. i dont know. i am feeling a bit low. i am thinking to go for ccie. is it fruitful? please suggest me.

Hi,i hope you can do CCNP or REDHAT which quite good now. many companies are looking out for ccnp n redhat certifiers. All de best.it jobs in chennai