ChetanaSforum
manas.sandha

WANT SAP-ABAP Job for freshers

have completed MBA(IT) in 2002.have 4 year experiance in BPO sector.have recently completed SAP-ABAP without certification.Want to know switch to SAP field.Please help me how I will get job in Fresher SAP job.reply me please.

As per my opinion without certification getting job will be difficult... I suggest you to try with job portals and in interview if you get to chance to express you knowledge it will surely help you to get job easily.

As per my opinion without certification getting job will be difficult... I suggest you to try with job portals and in interview if you get to chance to express you knowledge it will surely help you to get job easily.

As per my opinion doing certification is only waste of money ......better join ny small scale company n get experienced for at least 1 yr, because i m telling u the truth, as i m certified fresher in ABAP n till now i did not got the job

As per my opinion doing certification is only waste of money ......better join ny small scale company n get experienced for at least 1 yr, because i m telling u the truth, as i m certified fresher in ABAP n till now i did not got the job

hello

i done the sap abap recently now i looking for a job but there is no opening for fresher in sap what i do for the job.please tell me

thank you

sagar lakhani