ChetanaSforum
nidhioswal

I want experience certificate - how to get it ?

Hi Sakshi,

I am a test professional with 8+ years of experience. I joined an IT company producing a fake certificate of 2+ years. I have travelled abroad and worked in USA and Dubai as well. In 2011, due to personal issues I had to quit my job and now I am having a break of service of more than 4 years. When I am trying to get back to IT field, my resume is being ignored. How do I get back? Should I produce a fake certificate again? The company who initially gave me a fake certificate of 2+ years is now blacklisted. What to do? I am scared of this. Please suggest me how to proceed? How to handle my resume? Eagerly awaiting your kind reply. Thanks,

Dear Friends,

I was into IT for 2(Java Developer/Database Developer) years and then after some problem. I left my job because some family issues. Now I want to re-enter into IT but unable to get calls as every time I send my resume it’s either not selected for interview else rejected into HR round due to gap in career .I heard it is possible to get a proper experience certificate if we have good & reliable source. I am also ok with fake experience. I don't mind references. Please guide me what should I do.

Please Help me as possible as early friends,I need a job.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Vinod

If You use Gmail Hangouts than You can be in touch with me at rohit.chavan.cybage@gmail.com

REMEMBER: There are over 35000 Professionals in IT itself who used fake experience for job and still working.

Career gaps are normal.

Not everyone is perfect and there can be 100ds of reason it happens. As per Indian laws its illegal and if you get caught by company they will releave you from job, if you have performance issues.

Still You may or may not need to fake experience as there are other ways by which you can gain knowledge and experience as well. You can be in touch with me at rohit.chavan.cybage@gmail.com

raja.k@job4u.com

Dear All,

Our company is a reputed IT company providing IT services on all technologies. ?

We provide Offer letter, Work Experience letters, Payslips with genuine verification. We provide experience
on all IT Technologies, you can mail us personally on raja.k@job4u.com?

Thanks and regards

raja.k@job4u.com

Dear All,

Our company is a reputed IT company providing IT services on all technologies. ?

We provide Offer letter, Work Experience letters, Payslips with genuine verification. We provide experience
on all IT Technologies, you can mail us personally on raja.k@job4u.com?

Thanks and regards

We started our software company in 2014. When we started we were doing really well. Because of the competitive market we lost all our clients, suddenly project flow is very low to pay our employees. We paid our employees from company pocket and hoping to have some good project coming up in near future, as there are no good projects to run the company we started doing some training programme to give some training and help them get a job giving 1 or 2 years experience, so many people do not need training they need only experience certificate so let me know what you’re interested in. We’re a government registered software company and we provide experience certificate for software developers. It’s completely safe, we take care of everything starting from verification process to talk to your employer.

Send me a mail at goutamraj966@gmail.com, if you need experience certificate and we’ll take it forward. 

We started our software company in 2014. When we started we were doing really well. Because of the competitive market we lost all our clients, suddenly project flow is very low to pay our employees. We paid our employees from company pocket and hoping to have some good project coming up in near future, as there are no good projects to run the company we started doing some training programme to give some training and help them get a job giving 1 or 2 years experience, so many people do not need training they need only experience certificate so let me know what you’re interested in. We’re a government registered software company and we provide experience certificate for software developers. It’s completely safe, we take care of everything starting from verification process to talk to your employer.

Send me a mail at goutamraj966@gmail.com, if you need experience certificate and we’ll take it forward. 

We can help you on that. Send me a mail at goutamraj966@gmail.com

We started our software company in 2014. When we started we were doing really well. Because of the competitive market we lost all our clients, suddenly project flow is very low to pay our employees. We paid our employees from company pocket and hoping to have some good project coming up in near future, as there are no good projects to run the company so we started doing some training programme to give some training and help them get a job showing 1 or 2 years experience, so many people do not need training they need only experience certificate - so let me know what you’re interested in.

We’re a government registered software company and we provide experience certificate for Software Developers, Testing , Sales and Marketing professionals. It’s completely safe, we take care of everything starting from verification process to talk to your employer.

On 06/06/2012 at 0:01 PM, nidhioswal said:

Dear Friends,I was into IT for 3 years and than after marriage I left my job for my new born baby. Now I want to re-enter into IT but unable to get calls as every time I send my resume its either not selected for interview else rejected into HR round due to gap in career :angry: .I heard it is possible to get a proper experience certificate if we have good & reliable source. I am also ok with fake experience. I don't mind references. Please guide me what should I do.Thanks a lot in advance.Nidhi Oswal

We can help you on that. Send me a mail at goutamraj966@gmail.com

We started our software company in 2014. When we started we were doing really well. Because of the competitive market we lost all our clients, suddenly project flow is very low to pay our employees. We paid our employees from company pocket and hoping to have some good project coming up in near future, as there are no good projects to run the company so we started doing some training programme to give some training and help them get a job showing 1 or 2 years experience, so many people do not need training they need only experience certificate - so let me know what you’re interested in.

We’re a government registered software company and we provide experience certificate for Software Developers, Testing , Sales and Marketing professionals. It’s completely safe, we take care of everything starting from verification process to talk to your employer.

On 06/06/2012 at 0:30 PM, sakshi4help said:

Hi Nidhi,Its a very common problem people face into industry. As I am into Human Resource field since past 12 years, I myself have seen hundreads of such cases in my career.As you know its not the right thing to do but as you have very limited options left than may be.- 99% company's go for a detailed verification that should be cleared by the source you are using- It should be a real Identity than only your experience counts- Many records are checked in background that need to be clearedSo I would say its 100% possibleI have seen many people who have put 3 months to 10 years of experience into IT as well as HR field and are working without any issues. This actually works well if you found a real source and many factors are there that I cannot write in the blog cause it may increase these practices into the market, but for sure you will be able to get a job with experience and there will be no issue at all if you get a real source for this :lol: . As I said I have seen this in real life with my colleagues and friends so I will ask for the references for you and would be happy to help. You can drop me a mail or can leave your details so that I can forward you details.Wish you good luck! :rolleyes: Sakkshi

We can help you on that. Send me a mail at goutamraj966@gmail.com

4 minutes ago, goutamraj said:

We can help you get fake experience certificate from the medium size genuine Software company. Send me a mail at goutamraj966@gmail.com

4 minutes ago, goutamraj said:

We can help you get fake experience certificate from the medium size genuine Software company. Send me a mail at goutamraj966@gmail.com

On 02/09/2012 at 0:43 PM, kavnu_123 said:

Hey Sakshis, I have a great news for you. Your reference worked and I got job offer this Friday in CMM level organization. I will keep you posted further after joining. Thanks a million, you saved my life. How may I thank you :D Give me your contact I would like to speak you or meet you in person to celebrate. Regards!!! Nidhi

Hi Nidhi, I need the experience certificate in Bangalore, could you please tell me from where you have took. is that life time verification? my emailid - godsys3@gmail.com Rgds Vachana

I have completed MCA and looking for job since 2 years I am having strong technical background but not getting interview call from anywhere so i want to go further with experiance certificate , can you send me too also the contact details about that i looking forward to reply from you sakshi please send me the details on my given mail ID shavez7336@gmail.com.

Hi Nidhi, 

I want experience certificate in IT, facing a job problem now. Kindly get in touch with me at Kumaraks121@gmail.com

On 5/15/2017 at 4:56 PM, goutamraj said:

Kindly help me. Get in touch with me at kumaraks121@gmail.com

Hello everyone, I am R.Vivekanandhan. I have completed BE (ECE) in 2013 moreover I was worked as a software trainee for 6 months in infomak technologies from May 2013 to october 2013. My father had met an accident in 2014 and he has a shop. So I decided to take care of my father and his shop. That's why  I couldn't go for a job for 4 and half years. Now he really cured well and shop also closed. I am searched  for a job none of the company  didn't hire me eventhough I have a skills Because of the gap. If anybody know any start-up companies related to my field just remind me. I want experience certificate for 4 and half years for electronic production engineer. I am looking forward to get a positive response from the right person. I would be loyal  and grateful to you. Thank you contact no :9597748158 E-mail : vivekvenu4 @gmail.com