ChetanaSforum
nidhioswal

I want experience certificate - how to get it ?

Hi friends,

Please suggest me about my career. I really need some assistance. I want to get into Manual testing. Can i get an experience letter so that i can move ahead. Please help me out. Please reply...

Regards,

Priya

Hi mam

am a BE graduate in electrical and electronics engineering . 2014 batch ..I need to work in the electrical engineering field ..so please give me a consultant reference so that I could get a job. .Please help me out .

Thank you

Jeevan t p

Hello Dear

This is kishore kumar , I have done MCA from govt collage. & got the job after completed MCA but unfortunately after 1.5 year year

I have lost father & that time my mother was ill. To fulfill my family requirement I couldn’t join the full time job. But that time have worked as freelancer to get the money, but now I have a good hand on technologies but don’t have exp. Certificate , so it’s hard for me get call for interview.

I am in big trouble because I m single earning unit in my family right now & living delhi……..i can’t say in words

If you have any ref. to issue me an exp certificate related to software developer in Delhi/NCR. Then forward me on my email

Email

Kkumar9980@gmail.com

Hi Nidhi,Its a very common problem people face into industry. As I am into Human Resource field since past 12 years, I myself have seen hundreads of such cases in my career.As you know its not the right thing to do but as you have very limited options left than may be.- 99% company's go for a detailed verification that should be cleared by the source you are using- It should be a real Identity than only your experience counts- Many records are checked in background that need to be clearedSo I would say its 100% possibleI have seen many people who have put 3 months to 10 years of experience into IT as well as HR field and are working without any issues. This actually works well if you found a real source and many factors are there that I cannot write in the blog cause it may increase these practices into the market, but for sure you will be able to get a job with experience and there will be no issue at all if you get a real source for this :lol: . As I said I have seen this in real life with my colleagues and friends so I will ask for the references for you and would be happy to help. You can drop me a mail or can leave your details so that I can forward you details.Wish you good luck! :rolleyes: Sakkshi

Hi, Sakshi I have a gap of 1 yr after 3yr of IT exp now I am not getting any calls, pls help me by providing reference to get me exp certificate my mail id is -maheshwari1588@gmail.com

HI,

I am working in a tech support for 1 year. I was registered on Nascom through my company.

Now i am leaving this company and trying to get into a MNC on an IT profile with a 1 year fake experience letter, so during the background checks will they check my NASCOM records also.

I am kind of worried of what to do.

Hi All,

I need an experienced letter since its been 3 years after my pass out. Is anybody having suitable reference to get experienced letters. Pls let me know.

Thanks............

Hi Nidhi, I'm Shrikanth, My academics is not that good because I have gaps in my academics but I have enough technical knowledge and because of my poor academics I'm unable to shortlist or attend any interviews. I too need the experience certificate in Bangalore, could you please tell me from where i can get it.

mail id: shrikanth039@gmail.com

Regards,

Shrikanth.

Hi Sakshi, I'm Shrikanth, My academics is not that good because I have gaps in my academics but I have enough technical knowledge and because of my poor academics I'm unable to shortlist or attend any interviews. I too need the experience certificate in Bangalore, could you please tell me from where i can get it.

mail id: shrikanth039@gmail.com

Regards,

Shrikanth.

GET GENUINE EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE IN BANGALORE

If anyone need Experience Certificate in Software Company (MNC) kindly Contact us.

http://getexperience.co.in/

We are the IT experience providers in Bangalore & All locations. We are providing carrier counselling on all software technologies.

• Every Company Registered With MCA21 (ROC).
  • Every Company Private Limited Company.
  • Genuine Companies not consultancies.
  • PAN & TAN Numbers.
  • Locating in a Prime Location Tech Parks & IT Parks.
  • Multi Location and Multi National Companies.
  • Monthly Salary Credit.
  • 100% BGC without fail.

hello saakshi,nidhi and all friends, i have completed my mca in 2010 till now i dont have any experience. i really want to clear my gap with genuine experience letter without any prob in future. please guide me with a source where i get geniune experience letter. i stay in banglore. i am trained in SAP ABAP. If any job openings please inform me, really im desperate to get a job. please help me guys. mobie no- 9840351114 and also i have attached my updated resume with this.

Regards,

Prithvi

Hi Nidhi,Its a very common problem people face into industry. As I am into Human Resource field since past 12 years, I myself have seen hundreads of such cases in my career.As you know its not the right thing to do but as you have very limited options left than may be.- 99% company's go for a detailed verification that should be cleared by the source you are using- It should be a real Identity than only your experience counts- Many records are checked in background that need to be clearedSo I would say its 100% possibleI have seen many people who have put 3 months to 10 years of experience into IT as well as HR field and are working without any issues. This actually works well if you found a real source and many factors are there that I cannot write in the blog cause it may increase these practices into the market, but for sure you will be able to get a job with experience and there will be no issue at all if you get a real source for this :lol: . As I said I have seen this in real life with my colleagues and friends so I will ask for the references for you and would be happy to help. You can drop me a mail or can leave your details so that I can forward you details.Wish you good luck! :rolleyes: Sakkshi

Hi Mam,

I am looking for the experience letter. Please help me. I will be very thankfull to you.

Hello NIdhi,shakshi and all friends ,

please help me out with geniune experience letter in banglore so that i can fill my 2 years gap. i have completed mca. please help me asap. i have attached my resume with this. it will be really helpful if anyone concern this matter soon. thank you in advance.

Guys, see how selfish this Nidhi is.. Once his job is done, he is out of this place.. He doesn't even care to help or guide anyone else.. Uh..

I need a experience certificate certificate kindly help me.

As if I dont get the certificate then my job will go away.

please Sakshi help me.

8981035467 this is my phone no.

saha.dipen6@gmail.com is my mail id

Hello friends

please tell me where to get genuine fake experience i'm in need of job very badly...i'm ready to work as fresher also but iam not getting any interviews due to my 2 years gap during which i worked in mech company..please help me

my mail id = ravipradeep2@gmail.com

contact number 8050742843

Hi, I am brajesh. I have done b.Tech in 2013. my father was sick(He had bile duct Cancer). due to this i leave my job. Now i want to start but due to gap i am not getting any interview. So please give me references so i can find job. i am only son of my old mother. Please help me... thanks

Hey Sakshis, I have a great news for you. Your reference worked and I got job offer this Friday in CMM level organization. I will keep you posted further after joining. Thanks a million, you saved my life. How may I thank you :D Give me your contact I would like to speak you or meet you in person to celebrate. Regards!!! Nidhi

Hi, I am brajesh. I have done b.Tech in 2013. my father was sick(He had bile duct Cancer). due to this i leave my job. Now i want to start but due to gap i am not getting any interview. So please give me references so i can find job and experience letter. i am only son of my old mother. Please help me... thanks

Hello every one, I am Ramchandra .I have completed BE Computer science in 2011.but still I cant get job yet because of gap of 4 and half years.I am confident about my knowledge .but every company reject my resume.I cant get oppourtunity even to show my skill.I am in depression .I want experience letter for 3 year Java/J2EE developer the same.must feel geneiune. I am looking forward to get help from right person. You will save my career as well life. You can contact me on below mobile number or email . Thank you Ramchandra Mob :09730890882 Email id kambleramchandra01@gmail.com

Hi shakshi, i am ramchandra i have completed BE Computer science in 2011.i cant get job yet bcoz of gap of 4 and half years.i want 3year experience letter .please help me. I am very thankful to you.mob 9730890882 email id kambleramchandra01@gmail.com