ChetanaSforum
nidhioswal

I want experience certificate - how to get it ?

Hi Nidhi, Sakshi, Could you please share the references, I desperatly need your help....

Hi Nidhi and Sakshi

Iam 2011 passout. I finished my BTech(IT) in 2011. I am looking for a software job but couldn't find it till now...Now I am scared because it is already 2013. So I want to have a fake experience certificate.I desperately in need of job asap.Please help me.Awaiting for your reply...

Email: archumouli@gmail.com

Good morning Nidhi,

Hi this is Raghu,

Am i n the same boat as you all ,

Completed B.E 2006 and MTECH by 2013 . Don't have relevant exp in IT. Anyhow working in teaching field.

Struggling to get into IT.

May I get any exp ans pay slips so that helps my career.

Hi nidhi i completed M.Tech. in Digital Electronics with an aggregate of 73.67% and want to enter in to IT please anyone can help me to enter into IT i need job as soon as possible to support my family financially and i m fresher 2013 passout.

awaiting for your reply

Good Morning mam,

(B.tech 2013_69.3%_CCNA certified)

Please help me out with your valuable suggestions.

I did B.tech in 2013 (FRESHER) with an aggregate of 69.3% from Electronics and Communication. I want to build up my career Networking field. I applied on many sites and submitted my Resume but still not getting a single call for networking field. I am CCNA certified.

so, please mam help me what i have to do or in INDIA there is less scope for networking field???

Good Morning mam,

(B.tech 2013_69.3%_CCNA certified)

Please help me out with your valuable suggestions.

I did B.tech in 2013 (FRESHER) with an aggregate of 69.3% from Electronics and Communication. I want to build up my career Networking field. I applied on many sites and submitted my Resume but still not getting a single call for networking field. I am CCNA certified.

so, please mam help me what i have to do or in INDIA there is less scope for networking field???

email id :mohit16joshi@gmail.com

mohitjoshi@enginner.com

Hi Mohit,

There are a lot of vacancies in BPO field for tech support and they need people with networking knowledge (CCNA), while this may not be your ideal choice , it still gives you chance to stay in touch with your skills.

Yupp, this has been one of the major problem for the job searching candidates..

example- my younger brother worked for almost 2 years as CSE quit due to sudden illness. he never got his experience certificate-as they termed him 'ELOPED'...

he found it hard to get a job without his letter and now he is doing freelancing (non-bond) for an year now..

can anybody help me find him a reference ?

i work in a company where they follow strict verification so can't ask any body from here for help as it'll blow off.. any suggestions at least..?

regards,

Raghuram.ks

bangalore

hi arshiya, d same prob i got ,am a 2012 computer science graduate waiting for a job instead of wasting the time go on checking some courses i would like to suggest u some mobile app. courses like android and iphone by doing dem der is a chance of gettin job in startup's.so all d best n if u know any interview details just forward me.

i heard from some guy . humancapital management is company is giving such . but they not giving fake .

u have to pay them and work for them .after they will give u letter /

Hi sakshi mam, i want experience letter to start my career. i have completed my MCA 2013. still i am unemployed. please contact me

Hello Friends Good To see U all who are desperately looking for a job in Write or Wrong way even am in one of them..

Myself Buchaiah completed B.E in EEE passed out 2012, Am looking for a Testing JOb from past 1 Year as of now am working in Other Process which i am upset abt ma carrer. now I need to some suggestion from all of you which is very Important for me to say openly i need 2 yrs EXP from the testing Back ground if sum one suggest me it vl helpful for me, please leave ur feedback, pls pls pls.

Regards

Buchaiah

Hey Sakshis, I have a great news for you. Your reference worked and I got job offer this Friday in CMM level organization. I will keep you posted further after joining. Thanks a million, you saved my life. How may I thank you :D Give me your contact I would like to speak you or meet you in person to celebrate. Regards!!! Nidhi

Hi Nidhi & Sakshi,

Please help me out in getting the consultant details who can give me fake experience, worked for 8yrs and have to take care of my parents hence had gap. Now I'm not getting calls because of the gap which i had, so please send me those details to my email id: uk2vhr@gmail.com, please help me, my career is at stake.

Hi Nidhi and Sakshi,

I have read your posts and it seems like you people will help me in my situation too.

I need experience letter for one year, I worked in an organization but they didn't gave me the valid experience letter.

Please drop me an email to shardul.cmc@gmail.com so that I will elaborate the scenario and get some assistance from you. As I am unable to find out your email IDs from here so please drop me an email.

Thanks,

Shardul

Hi Nidhi Mam,

I searching job in Noida .I'm a 2013 B.Tech(IT) passout . Could you please help with some good & reliable placement agencies in Noida like the ones that are in Bangalore which take some fees and provide interviews. Please help me with this.

Shruti

mail-shruti.m24@gmail.com

Hey Sakshis, I have a great news for you. Your reference worked and I got job offer this Friday in CMM level organization. I will keep you posted further after joining. Thanks a million, you saved my life. How may I thank you :D Give me your contact I would like to speak you or meet you in person to celebrate. Regards!!! Nidhi

Hi Nidhi/Sakshis,

One of my friend is in need of experience letter.

Please could you help him.

He need it very urgently.

Million times thanks to you, please help him.

Please reply to email : lovelyaju85_r@yahoo.co.in

Regards,

Prateek

Hi Nidhi/Sakshis,

One of my friend is in need of experience letter.

Please could you help him.

He need it very urgently.

Million times thanks to you, please help him.

Please reply to email : lovelyaju85_r@yahoo.co.in

Regards,

Prateek

Hi,

I have gap of two years ,please help me to get job.I am from Chennai.Mail Id shakthiraj19@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

Shakthi

Hi Nidhi,Its a very common problem people face into industry. As I am into Human Resource field since past 12 years, I myself have seen hundreads of such cases in my career.As you know its not the right thing to do but as you have very limited options left than may be.- 99% company's go for a detailed verification that should be cleared by the source you are using- It should be a real Identity than only your experience counts- Many records are checked in background that need to be clearedSo I would say its 100% possibleI have seen many people who have put 3 months to 10 years of experience into IT as well as HR field and are working without any issues. This actually works well if you found a real source and many factors are there that I cannot write in the blog cause it may increase these practices into the market, but for sure you will be able to get a job with experience and there will be no issue at all if you get a real source for this :lol: . As I said I have seen this in real life with my colleagues and friends so I will ask for the references for you and would be happy to help. You can drop me a mail or can leave your details so that I can forward you details.Wish you good luck! :rolleyes: Sakkshi

Hi sakshi mam, i want experience letter to start my career. i have completed my MCA 2010.worked as iphone developer upto sep 2011.After that i started looking for a job in manual testing. Still i am unemployed. I want experience letter in Manual testing. I need your help. Please contact me on email ID: rakeshbaviskar1986@gmail.com

HI Nidhi and friends I have 2 years of exp in NON IT and i want to get into IT firm. I really need help. I have tried lot to get inti IT but it seems i have failed. I really have to change my field, please help me. I am in Mumbai and i am really need of job in good firm. Can i get an exp letter????? Or Can i get any references???? I want job asap. Please help and suggest. My email id: priyankasajwan016@gmail.com......

Regards Priyanka