ChetanaSforum
nidhioswal

I want experience certificate - how to get it ?

Dear Friends,I was into IT for 3 years and than after marriage I left my job for my new born baby. Now I want to re-enter into IT but unable to get calls as every time I send my resume its either not selected for interview else rejected into HR round due to gap in career :angry: .I heard it is possible to get a proper experience certificate if we have good & reliable source. I am also ok with fake experience. I don't mind references. Please guide me what should I do.Thanks a lot in advance.Nidhi Oswal

Hi Nidhi,Its a very common problem people face into industry. As I am into Human Resource field since past 12 years, I myself have seen hundreads of such cases in my career.As you know its not the right thing to do but as you have very limited options left than may be.- 99% company's go for a detailed verification that should be cleared by the source you are using- It should be a real Identity than only your experience counts- Many records are checked in background that need to be clearedSo I would say its 100% possibleI have seen many people who have put 3 months to 10 years of experience into IT as well as HR field and are working without any issues. This actually works well if you found a real source and many factors are there that I cannot write in the blog cause it may increase these practices into the market, but for sure you will be able to get a job with experience and there will be no issue at all if you get a real source for this :lol: . As I said I have seen this in real life with my colleagues and friends so I will ask for the references for you and would be happy to help. You can drop me a mail or can leave your details so that I can forward you details.Wish you good luck! :rolleyes: Sakkshi

Hey Sakshis, I have a great news for you.Your reference worked and I got job offer this Friday in CMM level organization. I will keep you posted further after joining.Thanks a million, you saved my life. How may I thank you :DGive me your contact I would like to speak you or meet you in person to celebrate.Regards!!!Nidhi

Hi Nidhi,Its a very common problem people face into industry. As I am into Human Resource field since past 12 years, I myself have seen hundreads of such cases in my career.As you know its not the right thing to do but as you have very limited options left than may be.- 99% company's go for a detailed verification that should be cleared by the source you are using- It should be a real Identity than only your experience counts- Many records are checked in background that need to be clearedSo I would say its 100% possibleI have seen many people who have put 3 months to 10 years of experience into IT as well as HR field and are working without any issues. This actually works well if you found a real source and many factors are there that I cannot write in the blog cause it may increase these practices into the market, but for sure you will be able to get a job with experience and there will be no issue at all if you get a real source for this :lol: . As I said I have seen this in real life with my colleagues and friends so I will ask for the references for you and would be happy to help. You can drop me a mail or can leave your details so that I can forward you details.Wish you good luck! :rolleyes: Sakkshi

Hey Sakshis, I have a great news for you.Your reference worked and I got job offer this Friday in CMM level organization. I will keep you posted further after joining.Thanks a million, you saved my life. How may I thank you :DGive me your contact I would like to speak you or meet you in person to celebrate.Regards!!!Nidhi

Hi Nidhi,I need the experience certificate in Bangalore, could you please tell me from where you have took.is that life time verification?my emailid - godsys3@gmail.comRgdsVachana

Hi Nidhi and SakshiCan u ladies help me out for the same fake experience for 2.5 yrs, u can send me ur contact num or if u wish will gve my contact num

Hi Nidhi,I need the experience certificate in Bangalore, could you please tell me from where you have took.is that life time verification?my emailid - godsys3@gmail.comRgdsVachana

Hi Nidhi,My academics is not that good but I have enough technical knowledge and because of my poor academics I'm not able to attend any interviews.I too need the experience certificate in Bangalore, could you please tell me from where i can get it.mail me: shripad.somayaji@gmail.comthankz

Hi Nidhi,

Its a very common problem people face into industry. As I am into Human Resource field since past 12 years, I myself have seen hundreads of such cases in my career.

As you know its not the right thing to do but as you have very limited options left than may be.

- 99% company's go for a detailed verification that should be cleared by the source you are using

- It should be a real Identity than only your experience counts

- Many records are checked in background that need to be cleared

So I would say its 100% possible

I have seen many people who have put 3 months to 10 years of experience into IT as well as HR field and are working without any issues. This actually works well if you found a real source and many factors are there that I cannot write in the blog cause it may increase these practices into the market, but for sure you will be able to get a job with experience and there will be no issue at all if you get a real source for this :lol: .

As I said I have seen this in real life with my colleagues and friends so I will ask for the references for you and would be happy to help. You can drop me a mail or can leave your details so that I can forw

ard you details.

Wish you good luck! :rolleyes:

Sakkshi

hiiiii sakshi

i m shweta.BE(IT) 2009 with 73%. i m in IT industry since last 2 years i got married in this feb 2012 now i again wanna job as SE but whenever i apply there is no call for interview even i personally went to the companies but they say they have openings for 2012 passouts and no place for 2009 passouts.i m really really in need of job. i also prepared for SCJP certification and update as SCJP certified in my cv as it gives weightage to my resume but no respone i m in great need of job here plz send me the details for the fake experience certificate how can i get it. plz do as i m needfull.

thanks!!!!!!!

[/quotehiiiii sakshi

i m shweta.BE(IT) 2009 with 73%. i m in IT industry since last 2 years i got married in this feb 2012 now i again wanna job as SE but whenever i apply there is no call for interview even i personally went to the companies but they say they have openings for 2012 passouts and no place for 2009 passouts.i m really really in need of job. i also prepared for SCJP certification and update as SCJP certified in my cv as it gives weightage to my resume but no respone i m in great need of job here plz send me the details for the fake experience certificate how can i get it. plz do as i m needfull.

thanks!!!!!!!

]

Hi Nidhi,I need the experience certificate in Bangalore, could you please tell me from where you have took.is that life time verification?my emailid - kiran0739@gmail.comRegards,Kiran

Hi Nidhi,My academics is not that good but I have enough technical knowledge and because of my poor academics I'm not able to attend any interviews.I too need the experience certificate in pune, could you please tell me from where i can get it.mail me: sampatmane4@gmail.comthankz

Hi Nidhi and SakshiI was working for 2 years in IT Industry,but due to my marriage i HAD to quit the job.I have gap in between. I am really in need of job.If required can give u my mail id also.I need the experience certificate in Bangalore to fill it up, could you please tell me from where you have took.is that life time verification?Thanks and Regards,Swathi

Hi Sakshi and Nidhi I was working for 2 years in IT Industry,but due to my marriage and baby i HAD to quit the job.I have gap in between. I am really in need of job.I have gone through your discussion and found helpful for me. So, i am writing here for your help.I need the experience certificate in Bangalore to fill it up, could you please tell me from where you have took.Thanking you in advance.Thanks,Preethi

Hello,Not getting job because of 1 or 2 years gap is really bad. Nidhi you give good suggestion, it is appreciable. I think fake certificate is one way and other is search more and more job somewhere get chance of selection.Best of luck for allThanks

Dear Friends,I was into IT for 3 years and than after marriage I left my job for my new born baby. Now I want to re-enter into IT but unable to get calls as every time I send my resume its either not selected for interview else rejected into HR round due to gap in career :angry: .I heard it is possible to get a proper experience certificate if we have good & reliable source. I am also ok with fake experience. I don't mind references. Please guide me what should I do.Thanks a lot in advance.Nidhi Oswal

Hi NidhiI am also nidhi.i also have a gap because of my marriage.can you please tell me from where u got the experience letter in bangalore.that will be great help for me.Nidhi

Hi NidhiI am also nidhi.i also have a gap because of my marriage.can you please tell me from where u got the experience letter in bangalore.that will be great help for me.Nidhi

Hi friends,I am bindu. I finished my MBA in finance in 2012. I am looking for a job. But I couldn't find it till now...Now I am scared because it is already 2013. So I want to have a fake experience certificate so that i can try for jobs.....Anyone please help me.....I am in bangalore....

Hi Nidhi,I too am in need of experience certificate, preferably Bangalore. Could you please tell me from where you acquired the Experience Letter? How is the verification process at that place?My email id - arthas.archmage@gmail.comRegards,ssb155

Please help me....I have a 2 Yr gap in my career because of many reasons.. Now after getting rejected by companies in more than 20 Interviews I realize that there is no place for me or anyone with gap in career..I desperately want a job as soon as possible.. so can you PLEASE HELP ME to get an Experience Certificate in Networking Domain from any company in Bangalore.. Now I have a good offer ahead.. But they are asking for the Experience Certificate and Pay Slips for the last three months..So .. If you know someone who could help me or If you can share the same reference that you've used.. I would be grateful to you for the rest of my life.. My Email id - krishnakant_prabhu@yahoo.com.. Regards,

Hi friends, I want an experience certificate for 1.5 years..I am in a critical situation. I want to get a job very quickly. please help me...poovalingam628@gmail.com

Hi friends,Iam Arshiya, I hav completed my B.tech in 2012. Till now I didn't got job. I not understanding what to do but I'm in need of a job.:(Friends plz suggest me what should I do.:)Can I get any reference for me in Hyderabad.....:)Email:syedaarshiyau@gmail.com

Hi Nidhi, Its a very common problem people face into industry. As I am into Human Resource field since past 12 years, I myself have seen hundreads of such cases in my career. As you know its not the right thing to do but as you have very limited options left than may be. - 99% company's go for a detailed verification that should be cleared by the source you are using - It should be a real Identity than only your experience counts - Many records are checked in background that need to be cleared So I would say its 100% possible I have seen many people who have put 3 months to 10 years of experience into IT as well as HR field and are working without any issues. This actually works well if you found a real source and many factors are there that I cannot write in the blog cause it may increase these practices into the market, but for sure you will be able to get a job with experience and there will be no issue at all if you get a real source for this :lol: . As I said I have seen this in real life with my colleagues and friends so I will ask for the references for you and would be happy to help. You can drop me a mail or can leave your details so that I can forward you details. Wish you good luck! :rolleyes: Sakkshi

Hi friends, Iam Arshiya, I hav completed my B.tech in IT in 2012. Till now I didn't got job. I not understanding what to do but I'm in need of a job. :( Friends plz suggest me what should I do. :) Can I get any reference for me in Hyderabad.... Can u share the references u hav used..... :) I'm dsperately want a job as soon as possible in Hyderabad..... Regards Arshiya

Hello Nidhi mam & Sakshi mam,

I am in very trouble, after completing my MCA i was looking for the job as Java developer but i cant get the job yet,

So i am requesting you from bottom of my heart please give me any resource who provides me at least one year experience letter.

Please Please please Solve My Problem.

bagulnaren@gmail.com

Hello Nidhi & sakshis Ma'am

My name is piyush kumar and I am a Fresher. I have just completed my last year exam of B.E. Electronics. My academics is not so good and I wanna job in IT or Core field . So If you guys can help me in getting job I will be very grateful of you guys. So I am requesting you please help me in getting a job.Please reply I will look forward hearing from you.

Regards

Piyush Kumar

Hi friends,
I am Balamurugan M, I hav completed my MCA in 2013. I didn't got job.
I not understanding what to do but I'm in need of a job. i was attach my resume. :unsure:
Friends plz suggest me what should I do.Posted Image
Can I get any reference for me in Chennai.... Can u share the references u hav used.....Posted Image
I'm dsperately want a job as soon as possible in Chennai.....

Email:mbalamurugan18@gmail.com

Regards
balamurugan.M

BALA.doc

Hi,

I like to know about Genuine Job placement consultancies in Bangalore which offers jobs for candidates and charges their fees as a months salary or two. Or I even like to know about placement consultancies which do bodyshopping or contract jobs in bangalore... If any one know about genuine consultants, who can provide jobs can message... please no fake consultants...

If any one know about any fake consultants in Bangalore please do inform me so that i keep away from them

thanks
manoj

i am a btech graduate then did a .net cource from niit bt unable to get a job so plz provide me as well with the info to get the exp letter n to find a job i will be so thankfull to u if u do so, plz help me out with this i am in need of a job... waiting for ur reply sakshi