ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
chetanaforum

(JOB) I got placed in 'TCS'...thanks a lot...

From: hari krishna <hari_j2ee_1@yahoo.com>To: CHETANA-JOBS-NEW@yahoogroups.comDate: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:59 pmSubject: (JOB) I got placed in "TCS"...thanks a lot... Hi Chetana madam,This is Hari from Chennai. I am a 2005 passed out and I searched for a job till this long time. I did Btech from an Engineering college in Chennai where we have no campus interviews. Then i failed again and again in many interviews.See the failure list below.1)Infosys2)Wipro3)Igate4)D&B5)Oracle6)CA7)Deshaw8)HP9)MindTree10)Inautix11)Heaiwai12)Hexaware13)Caritor14)IBM15)Tavant I lost my hope but mails in Chetana kept me energetic and i strived again and again with more preparation.I polished my technical, communication skills a lot and even learnt J2ee.Learning J2ee helped me to attract the interviwer in a brighter way. I started teaching J2ee in a centre in Chennai also. Atlast i cleared TCS, CTS, HCL, Satyam. I am not yet decided where to join as i am looking for Hyderabad position (as its my native) I will post all my interview experiences in coming up mails.I am ready to help any one who need guidance and tips. Thanks a lot to Chetana Madam. RegardsHariKrishna

Hi Hari Krishna, First of all i would like to congratulate u on ur huge success. Do share ur experiences with us,I'll be waiting 4 ur future mails

Hi, Congratulations for your success.you have acheived a gr8 success after so many failures. Plz share your interview experience with our members.

Hi Hari Krishna,Heartiest Congratulations to you for your shining success.And all the very best for your future.May God bless you.

Hi,First of all congratulations.Secondly i'm on the same ship as u were, for past 6mnths.My patience is running out.only i know how i've been managing.My friends tell me that you will definately get job just wait for the right day.RegardsPankaj Ahuja

Hi HariKrishna,Congratulation for your great achievement after a situation where many people are returned to home. I have very much inspired from this. I wish all the best for ur bright future.RegardsBibhudatta Nayak, MCA(+91) 98610 11665