ChetanaSforum
veerasrikanth

Linux admin(Fresher) interviews at IBEE

Hi to all Linux admins,Is there any one who attended the interviews at IBEE solutions on 9th and 10th march.If so please please share your experiences.I missed this opportunity because i was unaware of that interview schedule.If any body interested please share your valuable experiences.

Dear sir,i have attended the interview on march 10.but i dont know the status of me.can you share my status with me?Thanks&Regards,9030178003

Hello Raveendra,If i am the interviewer then i could share your status with you.But, unfortunately i am not a recruiter :rolleyes:. I am also one of the job seeker who waiting for a chance to get a job as linux admin.how the interview was happened?did you done it well?If you are interested then please inform me the interview process i.e how many rounds they are conducted for recruitment drive, what are the questions asked by the interviewer in technical, hr round and at what package they are ready to offer the job?please inform me. bye.

Hello Raveendra,If i am the interviewer then i could share your status with you.But, unfortunately i am not a recruiter :rolleyes:. I am also one of the job seeker who waiting for a chance to get a job as linux admin.how the interview was happened?did you done it well?If you are interested then please inform me the interview process i.e how many rounds they are conducted for recruitment drive, what are the questions asked by the interviewer in technical, hr round and at what package they are ready to offer the job?please inform me. bye.

Hi,Check here under JOB catergory. You can get the system and network and linux admin related Jobs,interview faq's and moreSYSTEM ADMIN TOOLSand more network and linux admin related FAQS and moreAll the Best