ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
Vijitha

(FRESHERS) 'CISCO' : 'OFF-CAMPUS'

NOTE FROM CHETANA :- SAMPLE PLACEMENT PAPERS OF CISCO AT OUR INTERVIEW WEBSITE ::

www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/CISCO/

------------------------------------------

Hi Chetanaites, Great Opportunity from a great company. Apply if you meet eligibility !

all the best..viji

Cisco Systems Hiring 2006 Passout Fresh Grads

Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet. Today, networks are an essential part of business, education, government and home communications, and Cisco Internet Protocol-based (IP) networking solutions are the foundation of these networks. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create Internet solutions that allow individuals, companies, and countries to increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction and strengthen competitive advantage. The Cisco name has become synonymous with the Internet, as well as with the productivity improvements that Internet business solutions provide. At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn.Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company's inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies. This tradition of IP innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as: Home Networking Optical Storage Networking IP Telephony Network Security Wireless LAN Today, with more than 34,000 employees worldwide, Cisco remains committed to creating networks that are smarter, thanks to built-in intelligent network services; faster, in their ability to perform at ever-increasing speeds; and more durable, with a generational approach to an evolutionary infrastructure.Cisco was founded on a culture based on the principles of open communication, empowerment, trust, integrity, and giving back to the community, and these same values thrive at Cisco today.Cisco Systems is one of the most innovative companies in the high-technology industry. We hire highly talented individuals who will continue Cisco global leadership in delivering networking products and solutions that help customers achieve their business goals.Are you seeking a rewarding career at a company that influences the way people work, live, play, and learn? Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of people at work and at play worldwide? To discover the possibilities at Cisco, start your job search here. www.ChetanaS.com

Website http://www.cisco.com

Cisco Systems India is hiring Fresh Grads for Global Development Center, Bangalore.

Last date to apply :: 13 Dec 2006 - 3.00 PM

Basic eligibility criteria :

2006 passout graduates ONLY

Minimum 60% aggregate

Bachelors/Masters in Engineering, from CS,EEE,ECE,IT,IS streams

All shortlisted candidate will be sent a confirmation mail alongwith the Register Number, Venue and timing for the Written test and Interviews thereafter, in case shortlisted in the test.

www.ChetanaS.com

Please note that the subject line of your mail must be in the following format - 'Ref Code-161206-Your Degree,Stream in Engineering-Year of passing-%'.

Mails which do not have this format might not reach us , and hence may not be looked at.

'Candidates who have passed out in the year 2005 or before will NOT be considered for this event.'

Where to Apply ???

Just check below link and apply to given mail id there.

Apply HERE

the link is not working so...............

Hello...I just tried and its working perfectly at this moment.May be try with different internet connection or after some time.Thousands of people may be trying that link ! thats why it may be slow.try to apply today itself before the link is removed by the company.

Hi,

U can directly send an email to apply-here@cisco.com and in the subject line ,write the respective qualification as Ref Code-161206-Your Degree,Stream in Engineering-Year of passing-%.

the last date for sending ur resumes : 13th dec.

Regards,

Quest

Dear Professionals,

FEMTOSOFT – is a premier Technological Organization with a wide vision towards advancements in Information Technology and is fast growing in the areas of Software Design and Development.

As a part of our expanding base of clients,we would like to recruitment the professionals in the technologies like C, KEIL C,ALP,RTOS Concepts,Basic Electronics /ARM will be an added advantage.

Position : Embedded Systems Developer/Programmer

Experience : 0- 2 Yrs

Date : 09th of December, 2006

Venue : #10,Abdul Razack Street, Saidapet,[/size][/b] Chennai – 600 015.

Landmark : Near Panagal Maaligai

With regards,

Tom Anto Alen.L.

HRD

Femtosoft Technologies

Web : www.femtosoft.in

Mail : hr@femtosoft.in

Dear Quest,I forwarded my mail to that email id mentioned, as the link was not opening.Is that Okay.Plz reply.regards.

Ya, Its ok parathasarathy. it is for direct mail only..... dont worry....All the best...Regards,Quest

Hi,I am not able to send email at apply-here@cisco.com. Whenever I try, the mail bounces back saying that there is no such email id. Is this email address correct? I tried to send mail from gmail and yahoomail, but no success :( Please help me. Its urgentRegards,Ankur

I am not able to send email at apply-here@cisco.com

Yes friend, the mail id is correct.

You can see the same at this link also.

http://corp.naukri.com/mynaukri/mn_newminnernew.php?filename=061206000484

I think you are very late my friend. You need to be really fast in applying to MNC jobs friend.Thousands of ppl apply everyday.So better check this forum regularly and apply as soon the requirements appear (within first 1 or 2 days).

Last date is over and its 10 Dec. Not 13 Dec as mentioned in Naukri.So many got calls also.some of my friends from hyderabad, delhi, banglore got calls.The exam is on 16 in Banglore.