ChetanaSforum
arunvikram22

How to crack elitmus test?

People I'm going to write the pH test on next month . Can anyone suggest me on how to get good score? What are the things that one should do before appearing the exam? I would be thankfull, if anyone send me the syllabus or model papers or study material to my mail id...Arun vikram M ,akvikram.m@gmail.com

Hey friend Good to know that you have been trying to write Elitmus. I gave the exam twice. I guess I can help you out. You can't find any old question papers online. that's for sure. as the portion says there are three parts 1. Problems solving2. Quantitative aptitude3. Comprehension They were generally given in the same order with each set comprising of 20 questions in each set.All the questions can be broken down.. it's just the matter of time..and Hence remember Time management is necessary,There'll be no antonyms or synonyms..so start with Comprehension first or quantitative ability.Problems solving contains an unknown topic known as CRYPTOARITHEMATICS..you can find how to solve those problems from online..remember they will 5 question on the same problem of this topic if you are able to solve you can do way too good. don't try to justify all the 3 portions of paper.. if you are afraid on looking at the questions..if you want a minimum calls.. you should score.. atleast 75 percentile in comprehension,90 plus in atleast one of remaining and the other should be atleast 70percentile for all the companies to call you..remember this is just the first step.. Even if you Got way too good score.. remember that there are companies which consider your Graduation or PG percentage as basis for shortlisting.. and there are also companies which don't consider them at all like MU-SIGMA.. Yet.. you need introspective skills.. like High presenece of mind e.t.c.. I wish you all the best.. If you have any other queries.. you can contact me on murali4u10@gmail.com

Dear Friends..

elitmus is one of the best place to start your career.it will help you a lot.

if you wanna prepare elitmus exam,then you must visit these bellow links.its very useful for preparing elimus pH test.

www.elitmusguru.com

or

www.elitmusguru.blogspot.com

Best of luck.......

Hi people, I will be writing the elitmus(PH) test on next month. Can anyone advice me about how to get good score?. i will be thankful if u send me some study materials to my mail id

mail id--> dhannajaya29292@gmail.com