ChetanaSforum
tarunnag

COGNIZANT OFF CAMPUS AT VBIT,MADHAPUR HYDERABAD ON 12 JAN 2012

ok nihar ... thanxs for the info....i dnt get ua 1st point.... if the ppl r less in our batch , then y will they ask us to join in ITIS, instead of recruiting freshers...??In the month of march 7th, one batch is getting deploy, thn y to wait till apiril.....??ya... we need to wait......but if know, how long we need to wait it will be btr......

when i asked them abt how much tym will they take to give joining he said that it will take min 4-5 months... :(

when i asked them abt how much tym will they take to give joining he said that it will take min 4-5 months... :(

Oh! ... u know dhy called me twice........:) again in the evng i got a all from dhm....

frnds.... i feel difficult to communicate in ths forum.... posts r geting deplay..... y dnt we choose alternative

what can b the alternative??

what can b the alternative??

some social networking site,...... y dnt we create a group in facebook nd discuss thr....

ok nihar ... thanxs for the info....i dnt get ua 1st point.... if the ppl r less in our batch , then y will they ask us to join in ITIS, instead of recruiting freshers...??In the month of march 7th, one batch is getting deploy, thn y to wait till apiril.....??ya... we need to wait......but if know, how long we need to wait it will be btr......

hey bro,i to just gt d info frm ma frnd..lets c wat happns

Oh! ... u know dhy called me twice........:) again in the evng i got a all from dhm....

what did u reply?n did u ask dem regardng DOJ?

some social networking site,...... y dnt we create a group in facebook nd discuss thr....

Nice idea dude...n weshould keep the group name as " CONFUSED GROUP" :lol: Coz every1 in this grp are confused :lol:

hey swathi, wats that :o 4-5 MONTHSSSSSSSSSSSS.....did u ask dem d reason?how cn dey delay so much :o

hey bro,i to just gt d info frm ma frnd..lets c wat happns

hey nihar... small crction not bro.. call me sis...wat ua frnd is dng?? is he under training??/if possible ask ua frnd to get the hr num... so dat v can talk with him....

hey nihar... small crction not bro.. call me sis...wat ua frnd is dng?? is he under training??/if possible ask ua frnd to get the hr num... so dat v can talk with him....

ah LOLZ :lol: .. N m sorry....na ma frnd is done with his training..d hr who tuk our interview wil b diffrnt frm ma frnz hr na.....

it take 3-5 mnths to get DOJ

u would had askd him tat wthr it is confirmd or nt..i knw its a silly ques bt hmmmmmmm :rolleyes: tnsd na....

ah LOLZ :lol: .. N m sorry....na ma frnd is done with his training..d hr who tuk our interview wil b diffrnt frm ma frnz hr na.....

ya different..... vr did he do his training..???/

Hey..cudnt get ur 1st point????

After recruitment and before assigning batches companies usually have certain limit( number ) to reach so as to launch the batch into training, and the next recruitment is going to be held in the month of March

frnds.... i feel difficult to communicate in ths forum.... posts r geting deplay..... y dnt we choose alternative

I would say yes and lets do something about it

ya....it mi8 take 4-5 months n even he siad that he wasnt sure of it...hmm....it may delay he said.....:(

Heartly congratulations for all those who are selected in cognizant interview at VBIT park Jan2012.if any one get chennai location take care of your training period. in assessment tests cutoff is 59.56. if you get 59.55 Then you are lost the job in cts so take care and All The Best. last year joining dates march 31st and april 16th may 20th for 2010 passedouts.

Heartly congratulations for all those who are selected in cognizant interview at VBIT park Jan2012.if any one get chennai location take care of your training period. in assessment tests cutoff is 59.56. if you get 59.55 Then you are lost the job in cts so take care and All The Best. last year joining dates march 31st and april 16th may 20th for 2010 passedouts.

After discussion in call I one got mail like this.Is anyone got the same?Dear All, As discussed over the call, request you to kindly come for one round of discussion (communication round) at the below venue, Cognizant,Induction Room,Phase-3, 8th Floor,DLF, Plot No: 129,130,131,132, APHB Colony, Gachibowli,Hyderabad, AP Timings : 1:00 PM Regards,Cognizant HR

After discussion in call I one got mail like this.Is anyone got the same?Dear All, As discussed over the call, request you to kindly come for one round of discussion (communication round) at the below venue, Cognizant,Induction Room,Phase-3, 8th Floor,DLF, Plot No: 129,130,131,132, APHB Colony, Gachibowli,Hyderabad, AP Timings : 1:00 PM Regards,Cognizant HR

Did all got the same mail who had a discussion through call???