ChetanaSforum
tarunnag

COGNIZANT OFF CAMPUS AT VBIT,MADHAPUR HYDERABAD ON 12 JAN 2012

ya ua right murali....but y the cts ppl r calling and asking to join in ITIS...??ok lets wait nd c........ thanq.......... :)

I'm not sure why r they doing this,possible reason could be-> They have necessity for ITES. I don't know exact info. It's just assumption.->ITIS is a part of IT only, to be precise ITIS is same as infra, where the domains include Mainframes, Database maintaninance, Networking, AS400 e.t.c, -> Both ITIS and IT are good but, ITES is more like a non technical job, ITES includes B.P.O's, K.P.O's , Tech Support e.t.c

I think they are calling only selected ECE students for ITIS profile.. Any CSE/IT got the call for ITIS??

after how many months dhy got joining dates....???

hi friends, dont think too much abt joining dates as i am also waiting for it, i was selected from kolkata campus on 2 dec 2011 & got my tff id on 12 dec , but still waiting for doj,So chill out. Their is no use of making self intimation.

I think they are calling only selected ECE students for ITIS profile.. Any CSE/IT got the call for ITIS??

I don't think so friend. As I'm from ECE domain. and I didn't got the call.

I don't think so friend. As I'm from ECE domain. and I didn't got the call.

I'm also from ECE dept.... i got a call today............

some IT ppl got that call....i dnt thnk this is the criteria...

they r from 04044511047,04030597000.... I have a doubt... y the company ppl r calling us..instead of mailing..........???

they r from 04044511047,04030597000.... I have a doubt... y the company ppl r calling us..instead of mailing..........???

How cm 2 nos..???may b possble as al the correspondenc is thru mail...bt who else will b saying all this...i thnk theyll b hrs..bt dn knw..

How cm 2 nos..???may b possble as al the correspondenc is thru mail...bt who else will b saying all this...i thnk theyll b hrs..bt dn knw..

not 2 num... dhr r 3 numbers... i got mised calls from dhz 3 numbers.... atlast attended call from 1 num...y hrs will personally call ......??nd hr of ITIS nd IT will be different na...??

not 2 num... dhr r 3 numbers... i got mised calls from dhz 3 numbers.... atlast attended call from 1 num...y hrs will personally call ......??nd hr of ITIS nd IT will be different na...??

u cn do 1 thng...mail to campus@conizant.com and ask abt this phone call....may b it will help...

u cn do 1 thng...mail to campus@conizant.com and ask abt this phone call....may b it will help...

ya.i think its a gud idea.... i wll mail dhm.........

Let's hope we would get some lead on this. ^_^

hey hi!!m frm IT dept, i gt d cal, guess dey hav some reqirmnt in ITES. <_<

hey hi!!m frm IT dept, i gt d cal, guess dey hav some reqirmnt in ITES. <_<

hey guys!!!i heard frm a frnd of mine whoz working at cts that 1.der wer less ppl from our batch who got selected so waiting for studnts to fill our batch...2. another frnd of mine said the ACADEMY wer training takes place is full and der training will cmplte till april.APART FROM ALL THESE every one told that we should w8 dey will for sure give us the DOJ :rolleyes: SO NOW CHILL GUYS lets think positively.. :rolleyes:

hey guys!!!i heard frm a frnd of mine whoz working at cts that 1.der wer less ppl from our batch who got selected so waiting for studnts to fill our batch...2. another frnd of mine said the ACADEMY wer training takes place is full and der training will cmplte till april.APART FROM ALL THESE every one told that we should w8 dey will for sure give us the DOJ :rolleyes: SO NOW CHILL GUYS lets think positively.. :rolleyes:

Hey..cudnt get ur 1st point????

ok nihar ... thanxs for the info....i dnt get ua 1st point.... if the ppl r less in our batch , then y will they ask us to join in ITIS, instead of recruiting freshers...??In the month of march 7th, one batch is getting deploy, thn y to wait till apiril.....??ya... we need to wait......but if know, how long we need to wait it will be btr......

frnds.... i feel difficult to communicate in ths forum.... posts r geting deplay..... y dnt we choose alternative