ChetanaSforum
tarunnag

COGNIZANT OFF CAMPUS AT VBIT,MADHAPUR HYDERABAD ON 12 JAN 2012

oh no..... r dhy sure by Apirl r May dhy gv us joining date??? nd how cm u knw murali.... :( veru disapointing......

april or may is it true? too late for our batch?

I am afraid to say YES. They are doing it with us only. Even I was acknowledged that it would take either May or April as they have already met their numbers for recruitment. But, I m not sure I can confirm it in two days.

hey murali!!!please even confirm that are they sure that joining will b in april or may or dey will still prolong it..

Hey guys...can i know the branches of all ppl who got the call frm cts today...???

hey hi swathi...m frm IT,U dnt get any cal?n u r frm whch branch?

No i didnt get the coll...n i dn knw till when i hav 2 w8...

I think we need to wait till may or April. People have been saying that there are no posts in IT sector of CTS at present. But, once they have opening they will call us for sure and this is not the first time it happened it seems..

I think we need to wait till may or April. People have been saying that there are no posts in IT sector of CTS at present. But, once they have opening they will call us for sure and this is not the first time it happened it seems..

hey!dey will call for sure na??????? :unsure:

one of my frnd is working in cts.....she is in training.. she said about the deployment.......:)

hey...did u ask ur frnd abt the recruiitments...n have they given joining to 10th n 14th feb joinees???

oh no..... r dhy sure by Apirl r May dhy gv us joining date??? nd how cm u knw murali.... :( veru disapointing......

I have a couple of my seniors from college already working at CTS and a friend is there in CTS under training at present. They are not sure but that is what new that is being carried. I can confirm in two days if it is ture..

hey murali!!!please even confirm that are they sure that joining will b in april or may or dey will still prolong it..

I have a couple of my seniors from college already working at CTS and a friend is there in CTS under training at present. They are not sure but that is what new that is being carried. I can confirm in two days if it is ture..

hey!dey will call for sure na??????? :unsure:

Yes sure that we will get joining dates.. even if it is late we will get our joining dates for sure..

Yes sure that we will get joining dates.. even if it is late we will get our joining dates for sure..

ur sure na..?? n how cn u b so sure...? its really sad to w8 for such long...

ok murali...... after confirmation..... share with us.....plzzzzzz

r u sure murali......???getting tensed day by day... i lost all my hopes......

ur sure na..?? n how cn u b so sure...? its really sad to w8 for such long...

It is because a similar incident happened earlier( few years ago ) too and they got joining dates ..

hey...did u ask ur frnd abt the recruiitments...n have they given joining to 10th n 14th feb joinees???

i called her today swathi.... she is not sure about the feb 14th batch.....

r u sure murali......???getting tensed day by day... i lost all my hopes......

Hey don't fry your brains with this issue friend... chill out. Don't loose hope. You can mail campus@cognizant.com if you are loosing hope.If they don't want to give joining dates why would they recruit on the first hand. Lets be practical. As far as I know once we got our offer lettter means we are part of the company. We got the offer letter along with TFF username and password. So we are into the company it's just matter of time friend. Once I know the updates for sure I'll definitely let you know.

It is because a similar incident happened earlier( few years ago ) too and they got joining dates ..

after how many months dhy got joining dates....???

after how many months dhy got joining dates....???

Hey don't fry your brains with this issue friend... chill out. Don't loose hope. You can mail campus@cognizant.com if you are loosing hope.If they don't want to give joining dates why would they recruit on the first hand. Lets be practical. As far as I know once we got our offer lettter means we are part of the company. We got the offer letter along with TFF username and password. So we are into the company it's just matter of time friend. Once I know the updates for sure I'll definitely let you know.

ya ua right murali....but y the cts ppl r calling and asking to join in ITIS...??ok lets wait nd c........ thanq.......... :)

hope what u r sayng is true...may we all get our joining as ealy as possible... :)