ChetanaSforum

Hi,I have completed B.sc(computers) & MBA(HR & Marketing) Presently iam working in manufacturing(it is SAP related company) industry as Executive from last 2 years,i have learned SAP ABAP.anyone please help me how to get job in SAP ABAP .Thanks & Regards,Pranitha

I would suggest you to try with any job portals like monster, shine. Hope you will get good opportunities.

If you have Experience in SAP ABAP, you can send your Latest Resume to following E Mail ID.maulik1.p@tcs.com

Sir I'm a B.Tech/IT graduate(2012 pass out) and SAP-ABAP certified Fresher, kindly suggest me how can I get into SAP Domain. Your reply means a lot for me. Kindly help me. Thank you in advance. Anticipating a positive reply from you.Contact info: 09698967810Email ID: g.karnan90@gmail.com

ABAP is a high-level programming language created by the German software company SAP SE. It is currently positioned, alongside Java, as the language for programming the SAP Application Server, which is part of the NetWeaver platform for building business applications.

If you want to enhance your career in SAP ABAP then you have to do SAP Training Course where you will learn the concepts of SAP Easily and upgrow in your career.