ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
jeeshan

embedded training in cranes varsity...banglore

hi friends....my name is jeeshan , B.tech(ECE) graduate 2011 passed out..i would like to know whether is it worth joining cranes for embedded training... i live in Hyderabad....shifting form hyd to bnglr for six months will be good?? I am very much confused about my career please some one guide me through..and do discuss pros and cons of cranes ... and u can suggest any other institute too.........

hi jeeshan u can do the course in hyderabad only why coming to bang?in hyderabad only there are so many institutes are there ok and one more thing dont go for cranes they will not provide placement so better u go sandeepani,vector,emertaxe,ISM,UTL.....

hi jeeshan u can do the course in hyderabad only why coming to bang?in hyderabad only there are so many institutes are there ok and one more thing dont go for cranes they will not provide placement so better u go sandeepani,vector,emertaxe,ISM,UTL.....

Thank you, thank you so much Mr. Loknath for you your valuable suggestion...

its ok and all the best have a great future

Ghosh!! I am again at ma first step....Sandeepani in Hyd is not offering embedded systems its juss for VLSI..emertxe is present in pune no hyd branch..ISM is offering embedded course but it has very bad reviews on the net...UTL no branch in HYD...Vector is the top inst in Hyd but it too has many bad reviews..CDAC is conducting next exam in april 2012...cant wait that long...please some one help me out by suggesting good institute offering embedded training with placements in hyderabad...

Ghosh!! I am again at ma first step....Sandeepani in Hyd is not offering embedded systems its juss for VLSI..emertxe is present in pune no hyd branch..ISM is offering embedded course but it has very bad reviews on the net...UTL no branch in HYD...Vector is the top inst in Hyd but it too has many bad reviews..CDAC is conducting next exam in april 2012...cant wait that long...please some one help me out by suggesting good institute offering embedded training with placements in hyderabad...

most of the institutes present in hyd and also bang are fraud so be careful before u join