ChetanaSforum
fareb

(FRESHERS) 'SATYAM' - Buddy Referral Program - Immediate Opportunities For FRESHERS

Name : Subramanian.NMail ID : subramanian.n85@gmail.comsorry sir,I didnt access this satyam forum for 2 days.thats y i didnt able to post my name and ID.

dear sir,

i would like to thank chetana mam and Ravindra Reddy sir for helping me to apply to satyam .thanks a lot .

with regards

gayathri

Hello Sir, This is Ruma Kulkarni.IThak you sir that you are applying for me.And Thanks a lot to Chetana Mam.Name:Ruma Kulkarni.E-Mail Id: rumaa.kulkarni@yahoo.com

Sir I was very unfortunate as i followed ur all instruction,but forgot to see the first one.Acctually it happened due to my hurriness.By the way here is the details again --------------------

Name- Tirupati Bala Singh

E-MailID- tirupati_1980@hotmail.com

KINDLY APPLY TO SATYAM ON BEHALF OF ME.

I SHALL BE THANKFUL TO YOUR GREAT ACT OF KINDNESS.

THANKS IN ADVANCE..

Sir I was very unfortunate as i followed ur all instruction,but forgot to see the first one.Acctually it happened due to my hurriness.By the way here is the details again --------------------Name- Prabhjyot Singh KalsiE-MailID- prabhjyotsingh@gmail.comKINDLY APPLY TO SATYAM ON BEHALF OF ME.I SHALL BE THANKFUL TO YOUR GREAT ACT OF KINDNESS.THANKS IN ADVANCE..

Name: Vedavathi M

Email.ID: m_vedavathi@yahoo.co.in

Hello Sir,

I am Vedavathi M. I completed B.E. (Instrumentation). I kindly request you to provide me reference and apply for Satyam.

Thanks in Advance

Hello Sir,I am Hansraj Maurya and completed my B.Tech (E&C). I kindly request you to provide me reference and apply for Satyam.Thank youName: HANSRAJ MAURYAE-Mail: hansrajmaurya@gmail.com

Hello, You did not fill the excel sheet with your details. It is empty. So I was NOT able to apply for you. Sorry friend.