ChetanaSforum
loknathk89

Mainframes?

hi guys this is loki i have been completed BE ECE with 58.02%.at present i have nill knowledge on mainframes even i dont know what it is and what we will learn in that........etc but my bro suggested to do mainframe course so i need suggestions from u guys that if i join course means can able to complete it?pls suggest me

thank u dude it helps me lot but can anyone tel me for one server how many developers,testers and operators needs to main the server?

hi guys this is loki i have been completed BE ECE with 58.02%.at present i have nill knowledge on mainframes even i dont know what it is and what we will learn in that........etc but my bro suggested to do mainframe course so i need suggestions from u guys that if i join course means can able to complete it?pls suggest me

if your brother have a refrence to get u a job then u done this and also try for cdac to complete this course

IBM Mainframe Training to corporate & individuals:

PMS Information Systems is a leading Application Development, Maintenance & Training provider of IBM i (aka AS/400, iSeries eServer, System i, i5) & IBM Mainframe technologies with its headquarters in Chennai, India. Managed by a veteran with more than 18 years experience in IBM i technology, the PMS team consists of highly qualified consultants having experience in this technology. Professionalism and high performance combined with innovative and creative IT solutions and development is what PMS offers. We offer 100% placement assured training with real-time project in IBM Mainframe Application Programming to freshers and academics.

Duration: 3 Months

Training Curriculum:

1. Mainframe Concepts

2. COBOL

3. MVS O/S

4. JCL

5. VSAM

6. CICS

7. DB2

8. PL/1

9. REXX

10. IMS DB/DC

11. Assembler

Please feel free to contact us,

PMS Information Systems,

# 50, Janani Landmarks, Mahalakshmi Street,

T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017. India

Contact - +91 044 45528298 / +91 9600079773.

E-Mail - training@pmsinformationsystems.com

Web - www.pmsinformationsystems.com

post-917713-1327316558_thumb.jpg