ChetanaSforum
tvg_vamsi@yahoo.com

please help me out

hi currently iam fresher in accenture from cse background.but i am scared of recision, so iam thinking of gettng into indian oil.Not only indian oil but also other government companies.Am i thinking in a right way??can you plz guide .

Hi Vamsi,No recession is coming to India. Infact if u check out the technology stocks, they are booming like anything. All of my friends are having 4-5 offers in hand with very attractive packages (hikes of even 100%) ofcourse they are experienced but nevertheless this is just a game played by every company to scare the freshers to get the maximum out of them because we Indians perform best under pressure.Dont push the panic button. All IT giants are having very big long term projects. So, no worries. But anyways if you wanna try for companies like Indian Oil, NTPC, ONGC, CDAC etc. you can always go for them.Thanks,--Sonal

Hi sonal, thank you very much for ur reply.can u plz guide me regarding my future i.e mba or certifications.i belongs to sap abap.

Hi Vamsi,No recession is coming to India. Infact if u check out the technology stocks, they are booming like anything. All of my friends are having 4-5 offers in hand with very attractive packages (hikes of even 100%) ofcourse they are experienced but nevertheless this is just a game played by every company to scare the freshers to get the maximum out of them because we Indians perform best under pressure.Dont push the panic button. All IT giants are having very big long term projects. So, no worries. But anyways if you wanna try for companies like Indian Oil, NTPC, ONGC, CDAC etc. you can always go for them.Thanks,--Sonal

Hi sonal, thank you very much for ur reply.can u plz guide me regarding my future i.e mba or certifications.i belongs to sap abap.

are there openings for B.E/B.tech fresher(2011) at accenture? How dd u get into thecompany( shd be by On Campus according to my guess) please help me outsaying abt when are they going to conduct walk in for 2011 pass out ? ( in my college there was no on-campus recruitment).

are there openings for B.E/B.tech fresher(2011) at accenture? How dd u get into thecompany( shd be by On Campus according to my guess) please help me outsaying abt when are they going to conduct walk in for 2011 pass out ? ( in my college there was no on-campus recruitment).

same here.. :unsure: :unsure:

Hai Vamshi, In my view, if you get any govt. job whose scale is on par with s/w companies, then its better to go there.If not, make your position very strong in the company so that you could not be fired in the recession too.This is my opinion and opinions differ from an individual to individual.All the best

hi...i'm a 4th year b.tech student (IT) from FIEM kolkata...i could net get placed on campus...what r my chances of getting placed in off campus??i have above 87% score in 10th,12th & a cgpa of 8.52(till 6th sem)