ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
tirupati_1980

E-Litmus is reliable ?

Hello everybody..I m a MCA fresher(2006)..I m getting a call and mail from E-Litums(www.elitums.com)..The company is saying its having tie-up with various big companies.it is charging fee for some exams..i dont know about it acctually..can any body plz tell is it ok to go for the further process with this organization.

hi,i have already given the test and i hv got calls from companies .few of my friends are working in companies by going through elitmus .so it can be a good choice but you should score well...as some of my friends(freshers) who scored below 80 percentile didnt got calls.so its all upto you... what i can tell you is that its not as bad as people tell .... and its defenitely not a fake company...hope it helps....regards

hi,i have already given the test and i hv got calls from companies .few of my friends are working in companies by going through elitmus .so it can be a good choice but you should score well...as some of my friends(freshers) who scored below 80 percentile didnt got calls.so its all upto you... what i can tell you is that its not as bad as people tell .... and its defenitely not a fake company...hope it helps....regards

I also think elitmus is a good company.