ChetanaSforum
Deepika Sharma1789

Help me choose the right way!

Respected Maam

I am Deepika a B.tech(CS), 2011 batch. I have done my engg. from Bundelkhand University, Jhansi.

I have 74.6% marks in 10th, 73.84% in B.Tech(till 7th sem) but have only 58% in 12th :( .

Currently i am in Jhansi only but i'l move to Pune after giving Elitmus on 11th of September.

Now i want make a career in IT field and want to start it with some reputed MNC.

So my questions are:

1) Can i get a job in Some reputed IT firm inspite of my 12th marks?

2) Will moving to Pune will turn fruitful for me? I mean are there enough IT jobs in Pune?

3) I was thinking of joining some training institutes in Pune like CMC (I hope they too dont have throughout 60% criteria :unsure: ), So will it be helpful?

4) If i get a good score in Elitmus, AMCAt etc. Is going to help me in supressing my 12th marks?

Kindly Help Me

With Regards

Deepika

Hi,Welcome to Forums!Yes, you can get a good job but you won't be able to get through companies like TCS and others who have a strong parameter of having a minimum % throughout your academics. But, it does not closes the job market for you. Still, there are many good companies where you can apply and fetch a good job.Pune is one of the chief industrial cities in India and has been contributing steadily to several small, medium sized industries. IT and Software jobs in Pune have re-written the standing of the city in the job market and provided them great career enrichment. Those passionate to work on: UNIX/C/ C++, JAVA, MAINFRAME, PERL, SIEBEL, ORACLE, SAP, PEOPLESOFT, WEB TECHNOLOGY etc...have a great future in Pune.Please don't mess up your mind with other options. Concentrate your mind to score more from eLitmus or AMCAT. It is your scores which will eventually going to help you further. Also, the above mentioned issue remains too after scoring good (Companies who want a some min. % throughout ur academics). But need not to worries as both of these testing companies have many clients where you can fetch your dream job.