ChetanaSforum
suvita

*plz suggest what next*

:unsure:hello to all,

i had completed my bca(70%) 2011 and living in u.p.i want to do job in mnc.....but getting offers from bpo only. i m good in java and having good communication skills..

10th=70.2%

12th=54%

because of financial problem i had taken my admission in distance learning post graduation recently only.....but also want to do job side by side...

but less marks in 12th i cannot able to appear in many written exam papers of companies .so what should i do next........

searching for the jobs or do any extra course.side by side.....and which one.....kindly plz help me out.....

thank you :unsure:

you can do MCA from distance......and if u search for job....u'll defintly get it..... best of luck

you can do MCA from distance......and if u search for job....u'll defintly get it..... best of luck

call on the number 9311854712

thanks for your advice arnabbut i already told that i had taken admission in distance post graduation(mca) recently only.but some people told me to do training courses from some institute.....should i do it side by side.....?and which training course from which institute and from where....?

Hi,As you are well aware about your academics score, it would be a problem for not getting a chance in companies like Infosys, TCS. As these companies requires a proper consistent scores in your academics. However, this is not the stop. You still have many companies where you can apply and fetch a good job. But being a BCA alone would again create difficulties. You can join some Live training on Java program (as it is your area of interest). You can check with institutes like Ducat, Miracle technologies, etc. Please check for their job assistance and placement record too.Also, at the same time keep posting your resume on fresher portals and checking such forums for latest openings.