ChetanaSforum
madhanachari

CCNA job related querie

I'm 2009 passed out and also working in a small company as a support. i did CCNA yet to take up my certification due to financial prob it s getting delayed. Im very much interested in networking but i also searched a job in networking but i dint get any call from company. My query is that whether the company is recur ting the people who s certified. will i get a job with a knowledge in networking. if so ,please help me if so can u give ur email id so that i can contact u.Regards,Madhan

Certification is necessary for some companies.i think for a network admin,candidate with desktop,server admin experience will be preferred.there are many people with CCNA certification.I am b.tech 2010 passout,65% exactly.After my b.tech i have done ccna certification,searched for job in networking for 8 months.Even NIIT could not show me networking jobs,NIIT brought mostly voice support jobs.I have very good knowledge of CCNA. Intelligroup recruits CCNA candidates through written,interview process.I went to Intelligroup for selection process.I failed in interview,Intelligroup people gaved me suggestion to improve communication skills and will call u after 1 or 2 months.from then onwards no information from Intelligroup.Intelligroup is the only company shown by NIIT and that too very few people(1 to 3)are recruited.Presently i am doing job in testing domain in one of the top MNC. very less jobs are available in networking for walk-in.

dear madhanachari.suresh is absolutely right , me too completed B TEC in june 2010 . i had CCNA certification after it..and after it i went to bangalore with a hope of good job...but alas....i found no scope for fresher in field of networking..companies required experienced one...and only god knows from where i'll get experience if these companies will not allow me to work..1-1.5 years in minimum experience they required..i came back to my home town and worked in a small company as a computer technical support engineer in salary of 4k :(now you can imagine the value of a BTECH ,CCNA certified engineer... after working their for 6 month i came New delhi.. for the hope of good job..but same story has to be repeated by god..here also all the companies..even the smallest tiniest companies need experience of 1 years or more..i m frustrated now ...but not depressed ..i know one day i'll get what i deserve ....so dear madhanachari..keep trying ..bcz this field give more important to your experience..rather than qualifications

@ Mohsin: First of all, I appreciate your energy and determination. May you achieve the new heights!

Folks, it is difficult thought for a entry level as companies these days looking for employees for a min 1 yr experience. But still there are companies who are hiring for Interns or Trainee for Fresher level. I suggest that you can try all such websites. This Forum no doubt is good one, which sends you the mail for the job opportunities. Also, you can refer > http://blog.internshala.com/ for Internship.

At the same time, I would suggest start hunting for jobs in start up companies as they do encourage freshers hiring.

Wishing you both Good Lucks for your future!

mentor_kapil

I'm 2009 passed out and also working in a small company as a support. i did CCNA yet to take up my certification due to financial prob it s getting delayed. Im very much interested in networking but i also searched a job in networking but i dint get any call from company. My query is that whether the company is recur ting the people who s certified. will i get a job with a knowledge in networking. if so ,please help me if so can u give ur email id so that i can contact u.Regards,Madhan

thanks Kapil for your appreciation. i'll definitely keep in mind what you said while searching.

thank you again..

remember me in your prayers ..

Hi...Iam working in IDRBT in networking field...We have opening in networking field..Please send ur resumes to my mail id sirajm87@gmail.comI will forward it to my concerned people to process further.