ChetanaSforum

hi,I'm Shubhankar, i have done my b.tech(it)[2009], i have 1 year exp in technical support engg., now i'm doing CCNA.i left previous comp. 2 mnths ago....trying 2 find job....bt i failed....what should i do....plz...suggest...

Late reply...Just want to know, what is your current status??People should come back and help others, rather than just taking help from someone here.....

if you are intrested in networking career, better finish CCNP or CCIE in specified path(voice, security, R&S etc). because once you finished CCNA alone you'll never get the job in networking field. or try to do CCNA+MCITP / CCNA+RHCE (Deponds on yur intrest) "YOU CAN" - prakaash.t

if you are intrested in networking career, better finish CCNP or CCIE in specified path(voice, security, R&S etc). because once you finished CCNA alone you'll never get the job in networking field. or try to do CCNA+MCITP / CCNA+RHCE (Deponds on yur intrest) "YOU CAN" - prakaash.t

Yes we can prakash... and thanks for the reply.Many people got placed only with ccna... ccnp is ok but ccie, i'd say, don't even think about it if you are a fresher. Its so tough.and we don't have much time for that. have 2 cisco certifications, still no opportunities... they are asking for exp. in networking.You are working in network field prakash?.... to all-- if you are trying for networking/similar job in chennai, Send me a private message... we all can share/work as a team to get this ** job.

Yes we can prakash... and thanks for the reply.Many people got placed only with ccna... ccnp is ok but ccie, i'd say, don't even think about it if you are a fresher. Its so tough.and we don't have much time for that. have 2 cisco certifications, still no opportunities... they are asking for exp. in networking.You are working in network field prakash?.... to all-- if you are trying for networking/similar job in chennai, Send me a private message... we all can share/work as a team to get this ** job.

hi frnds..This is Thiyagu from Coimbatore(TamilNadu)Iam also CCNA Fresher, jus completed my certification on Dec 2012..and I'm a passout of 2012 with MSc Information Technology(Fresher and no experience)..I just went through job search sites,but opening for CCNA fresher is not healthy. It really worries me bcoz i'm a passout of 2012 and six months already passed..Please help me to start my career, i'm searching jobs in Chennai and Bangalore..I would be thankful...@ securityadmin ...I'm looking for Networking job in chennai also..help me pls...give me ur mail ID..mine is thiyagustorm@gmail.com........Thanks..