ChetanaSforum
deepan123

IBM Mainframe or SAP

Hi all i am very confuced about my career i am a avg student got 60% in 10th.... 50% in 12th....got 5 backlogs now given for reevaluation.Dont know what to proceed how to proceed.I am a btech Electronics and instrumentation student 2011 pass out.Looking for IT job.Heard SAP and mainframe both are good course and have very good demanding openings good pay scale and onsite opportunities. Confused weither to take Mainframe or SAP course or go for dad's recommendation in automation field (Core field) or is it bad time to decide all this and just sit n wait till you clear all backlogs

Also let me know the best place to learn Mainframe and SAP courses respectively

Pls help me my head is breaking like anything lots of pressure and confusion

hello friend.As per your comment i just wants to tell you that if you opt for any SAP ,Mainframe or any other courses like C.R.M. or E.R.P. module that that would cost you around Rs.3 lakh at least and if you check about all these vacancies this is fully occupied by professionals those who have experience of more than 2 years however Siemens give the paid training at the above mention costs but their is no guarantee that they are gonna hire you .As per the automation industry concerned THEY ARE THE DADDY OF ALL THESE COMPANIES because they are the ones who consume the sapient and E.R.P. . if you talk about the "Rockwell automation " , "Ariva" , " Honeywell " etc . etc. they have more market capitalization than all these firms and other features are -1) Lesser effected by Recession .2) Effective and easy selection .3)Good salary as a fresher (approx 375.000 as per Ariva ... )4)Not a boring job less work burden .5) you don't need to spend even a penny .so now again its all up to you .and if you want to know more you can mail me at rahul_sharma9386@yahoo.com

hello friend.As per your comment i just wants to tell you that if you opt for any SAP ,Mainframe or any other courses like C.R.M. or E.R.P. module that that would cost you around Rs.3 lakh at least and if you check about all these vacancies this is fully occupied by professionals those who have experience of more than 2 years however Siemens give the paid training at the above mention costs but their is no guarantee that they are gonna hire you .As per the automation industry concerned THEY ARE THE DADDY OF ALL THESE COMPANIES because they are the ones who consume the sapient and E.R.P. . if you talk about the "Rockwell automation " , "Ariva" , " Honeywell " etc . etc. they have more market capitalization than all these firms and other features are -1) Lesser effected by Recession .2) Effective and easy selection .3)Good salary as a fresher (approx 375.000 as per Ariva ... )4)Not a boring job less work burden .5) you don't need to spend even a penny .so now again its all up to you .and if you want to know more you can mail me at rahul_sharma9386@yahoo.com

wanna ask about this SAP job role in a company is it worth taking?The are gonna train me in SAP functional technical for 2month then the following is the job roleJob role:1st i have to meet clients tell them about ERP SAP B1 then get the requirements do some case study then 2nnd do the FUnctional part with the obtained requirements (ie: building business model and other functional part) then if so do technical part too in .net Is this job worth taking a shot.will it have future scope and growth.Will i get job else were after exp in other bigger companies?If so how much could i expect my salary package once experienced for 2yrs?Good module?Also suggest the good modules which are good in demand.i am going to join a SAP implementation company as fresher I would like to gain exp in both functional+technical(.net) is it worth?