ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
sure_ascent1

'INFOSYS' - Did not write Infy test when I got call, Will they give call again ?

hi, i once got a call for infy test. but i was not able to write due to some reasons.. whether i wil get one more chance to write test.. Whether they wil keep track of called students.. anybody please help......thanks and bye..

Hi U will definetly get the call.The will keep track of the students who appeared but not who got the call.You apply once again.My friend got the call twice as he didnt attend first time.

Guest Prakash2757

Simple..Send them mail & resume again to freshers@infosys.comJust mention at the start of the mail that you have got a call but were not able to interview.

The will keep track of the students who appeared but not who got the call. You apply once again.

TRUE !!!

Just mention at the start of the mail that you have got a call but were not able to interview.

TRUE !!!

Mention something like this :-

"Dear HR,

I am verymuch interested to take the Infy written test. I was unable to attend the written test due to personal reasons when I got the call from you last time. Please consider me for the next immediate written test and issue a call letter for me.

Looking forward to hear from you..."

Also read this once before sending resume.

http://www.chetanasforum.com/index.php?showtopic=192