ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
kartheekb

Need feedback on CMS institute

hello all. i went to CMS institute for complete network course in HYDERABAD.Course fee is 54000 /- 5 months and from 6th month they will give placementcan we trust this? any one joined in it?

If you are a b.tech graduate with good percentage i.e above 65% ,Go for programming.I am b.tech 2010 graduate with 65.15% exactly and i have done ccna certification in networking from NIIT Institute.i have got very less interviews in networking side.in 8 months NIIT brought only two good companies(very less people they recruited) in networking domain,remaining all companies are from tech-support.now i am presently learning s/w testing course .If you got job also as a system admin you will get less salary nearly 8 to 10k.another disadvantage of networking domain is you have to do night shifts in some of the times

54,000 for networking is too much .. why dont you go for sap or some other product course if you are not good in programing.also in networking you will not get any good opportunities so i dont think spending 54k for networking is worthwhile

thaks for the responses.. I have joined.I am not interested on coding.. & Even its not good to learn new . its already 1 yr completed after getting out...So hopeless.. Any way thanks for the good responses from u people. all the points u said also right ones.

never choose these institute.. its a dam worst.and ameerpet , hyderabad is the most worst of all