ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
sreenu_jobs

(FRESHERS) 'STATE BANK Of INDIA' : 1030 Vacancies : Probationary Officers : Last Date - 9 Jun 2011 @ All India

STATE BANK Of INDIA (SBI) (www.sbi.co.in)

www.ChetanaS.com

Central Recruitment & Promotion Department (CRPD)

Corporate Centre, Mumbai

Recruitment of Probationary Officers

www.ChetanaS.com

Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India.

No. of Vacancies : 1000 (UR-505, OBC-270, SC-50, ST-75) + PH-30

Pay Scale : Rs.14500-25700

Qualification : Graduation in any discipline

Procedure to Apply :

i) Candidates are required to download from Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in / www.statebankofindia.com / www.timesjobs.com the CASH VOUCHER (fee payment voucher) for payment of the application fee. The cash voucher is in duplicate.

ii) Candidates are required to go to any Branch of State Bank of India and pay the amount of prescribed fees (fee details see para 7 ) and postage and get the receipt.

iii) Application fees to be paid between 18-05-2011 to 07-06-2011.

iv) Obtain the duplicate copy of the cash voucher duly receipted by the branch and ensure that this cash receipt contains

i) Journal number (7-10 digits) ii) Branch Name iii) Branch code No. iv) Date of deposit v) Amount

This fee receipt needs to be produced at the time of written examination Before applying online candidates are required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of his/her photograph along with a scanned copy of signature in the online application.

www.ChetanaS.com

DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION : 24.07.2011 (SUNDAY)

ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL START FROM : 18.05.2011

LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS : 09.06.2011

How to Apply for this Job ?

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am passing out in 2011,am i eligible to appear ??? please inform !

Hi if you are damn sure that you won't have any subject pending in this year 2011, in short, you will pass the exam then you can go ahead and apply for this job. Good luck !!