ChetanaSforum
deepkrish

IBM Recruitment

Hi Friends, I got an information that IBM is going to conduct an offcampus at Srinivasa institute of technology poonamalle, on 17th may. Is it true can everyone participate in this pooled campus. What is the procedure to attend the campus recruitment and what is the qualification? Please reply friends. Thank you.

hi frds!!!!! me too got same informations.. i dnt know how much true it is..drop ur mail ids and i wll tell whatever the information i know..further i m frm btech IT from coimbatore anna university control.. can i attend the offcampuses held at chennai?....mine id: srikrishnabtechit@gmail.com

hi frds!!!!! me too got same informations.. i dnt know how much true it is..drop ur mail ids and i wll tell whatever the information i know..further i m frm btech IT from coimbatore anna university control.. can i attend the offcampuses held at chennai?....mine id: srikrishnabtechit@gmail.com

The off campus going to be held may be true but it will be fully confirmed only if that college website opens..... Anyone tell the college website for srinivasa inst.... and it should be opening......qq :(