ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
siddharth.shinde708@gmail.

COGIANT JOINING DATE- 28th APRIL, PUNE

Hi all CTS placed friends finally yesterday i got the mail related to joining date Its 28th april, Hinjewadi,Pune anybody who got the same plz meet herei am also facing 1 problem that in mail they have told me to open campus.cognizant.com portal and accept the offer within 2 days,i am trying to open the portal but the service is not available so i m unable to open the portal so plz reply if anyone having info related to this

Hi all CTS placed friends finally yesterday i got the mail related to joining date Its 28th april, Hinjewadi,Pune anybody who got the same plz meet herei am also facing 1 problem that in mail they have told me to open campus.cognizant.com portal and accept the offer within 2 days,i am trying to open the portal but the service is not available so i m unable to open the portal so plz reply if anyone having info related to this

i google type campus.cognizant and there u will see login below the link frm there u can directly go to the login page becoz there is some prblm wid home page of TFF site

Hi, I also got the joining date. Is there any more guys who got same location as Pune ??? You can contact me here itself.

hi,rahul...wen did u gt ur joinin dte??r they sending it thru mail....i gt my offer letter but till now dint gt my joinin letter

hi,rahul...wen did u gt ur joinin dte??r they sending it thru mail....i gt my offer letter but till now dint gt my joinin letter

hi namrataa, I got joining on 28th april and they are sending it through mail, u will get ur joining letter very soon and I was selected from pune and from where did u get selected ?

hi,rahul...i gt selected from bangalore...lts hpe 4 the best

Hi Namrataa, I got my first joining in january but I have deferrd it 3 times and now I accepted it and dont worry u will get joining very soon. But I think u will get ur location as Banglore because I got pune as I was selected from Pune.