ChetanaSforum
merinkmathew

software testing

Hi all,I want to do a software testing course in Bangalore (shivaji nagar).Can you please help me to find details of institutes in Bangalore.Please post phone number and address of the institute if possible. i want to know about they provide placement alsoThanks and Regards,mkm

As per your need in bangalore cegonsoft pvt ltd is the best one for you.. they will train you with in depth knowledge in subject as well they are providing 100% placement assistance for their students. it is in Domlur.. you can contact them on the below number..Amarnath.B9916691931He is the trainer in that institute.

As per your need in bangalore cegonsoft pvt ltd is the best one for you.. they will train you with in depth knowledge in subject as well they are providing 100% placement assistance for their students. it is in Domlur.. you can contact them on the below number..Amarnath.B9916691931He is the trainer in that institute.

q spiders also one of the best institute to join software testing course provides 100% interviews and it is in Basavna gudi (Ramakrishna nagar)