ChetanaSforum

hi can any one say me the mail id for tech mahindra to forward the spread sheet and resume..the mail's are not delivering to freshers@techmahindra.com. so plz can any one suggest me another email id..

hi venkat,same problem with me this is what i get as response -----------------------------------------This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.Delivery to the following recipients failed. fr0t2267@TechMahindra.comFinal-Recipient: rfc822;fr0t2267@TechMahindra.comAction: failedStatus: 5.7.1X-Display-Name: freshers----------------------------------------

hi venkat,same problem with me this is what i get as response -----------------------------------------This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.Delivery to the following recipients failed. fr0t2267@TechMahindra.comFinal-Recipient: rfc822;fr0t2267@TechMahindra.comAction: failedStatus: 5.7.1X-Display-Name: freshers----------------------------------------

hi....i face the same problem so send ur resumes to offcampus@techmahindra.com .

hi....i face the same problem so send ur resumes to offcampus@techmahindra.com .

hi ,i sent the resume to the mentioned ID offcampus@techmahindra.com.but iam getting thisMail Delivery Subsystem to meshow details 12:26 PM (6 hours ago)Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: offcampus@tecmahindra.comTechnical details of permanent failure:The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7720[mx.fakemx.net. (0): Connection timed out]is anybody else getting same kind of messages?

yes i am also facing same problems....mail r are not delivering to freshers@techmahindra.com or offcampus@techmahinra.com.....so plz suggest proper e-mail-id...

Dear ChetanaS, Several of us face problem with mail forwarding resume to freshers@techmahindra.com... Can u sort this out please??? Resumes are to be forwarded before march 18th.... Please rectify our mistake in sending the resume and xls sheet...