ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
Prabhakaran Rajendran

TECH MAHINDRA 26th Feb 2011, B'lore (referral recruitment)

Hi friends after clearing my written on 26th Feb in TECH MAHINDRA, I attended the Tech & HR interviews on 27th. If there is anyone who has attended on the same date , please reply to this.Thanks & Regards

I also got selected in Tech-M on 27th feb at AMR tech park.But till now i didnt get any offer letter or DOJ....

anyone have news regarding this...pls update me..

Regards:

Tarak Kar

(+91)8088561016

tarakkar@gmail.com

Hi friends first of all thanks for your response.

I too got selected from AMR TECH park on 27th feb.

I have inquired one of my friend from TECH MAHINDRA and have myself gone through some blogs, from which I found that usually it takes atleast 30days to receive our DOJ and only if we are lucky we may get it earlier than that. So lets have patience for now.

If you want you can go through this link.

http://www.chetanasforum.com/index.php?showtopic=39901

Thanks and Regards,

Prabhakaran R

chinprabha@gmail.com

hey guys.........even i attended the interview on 26th which was in AMR tech park n had cleared all the rounds. when i was filling the details which wer asked the HR who interviewed me came n told me that i was selected n he also told me about the package n even told me that my position would be technical associate...... n later put a bomb that i need to wait for a month for confirmation which i havent received yet!!! so any of u guys got any confirmation ????

hey guys.........even i attended the interview on 26th which was in AMR tech park n had cleared all the rounds. when i was filling the details which wer asked the HR who interviewed me came n told me that i was selected n he also told me about the package n even told me that my position would be technical associate...... n later put a bomb that i need to wait for a month for confirmation which i havent received yet!!! so any of u guys got any confirmation ????

Not yet dude. we have to wait for some more time. how much is the package..? Is the job like Tech support..?Thanks and Regards,chinprabha@gmail.com

Not yet dude. we have to wait for some more time. how much is the package..? Is the job like Tech support..?Thanks and Regards,chinprabha@gmail.com

package wat they told was 2.9lakh . Nop its not tech support it is more like first level of software developer.

hi guys.. I heard tat tech mahindra gonna recruit 2009 passed out during the month of april..s tat true?

Hi dude I got my offer letter today(13th apr) and my DOJ is on 29th april.

Congrats buddy!!!Mine, it is a little messed up. i got some HR contacts in facebook and when i contacted them they said that they have sent me the confirmation mail in month of march n joinin was in april 8th but i never got any mail.......... so should see what happens!!! All the best.................................where is the posting???

Congrats buddy!!!Mine, it is a little messed up. i got some HR contacts in facebook and when i contacted them they said that they have sent me the confirmation mail in month of march n joinin was in april 8th but i never got any mail.......... so should see what happens!!! All the best.................................where is the posting???

thanks dude. lets hope for the best in your case. my posting is in bangalore itself.