ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
uttam.siva

(FRESHERS) 'WIPRO' : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech : 2009 / 2010 Passout : On 2, 3 Mar 2011 @ Bangalore

hey frnds i got my brothers referral,let me know reg is closed, i wnt frm chennai for this drive,plz let me know

as far as I know, it's closed already.

Is the registration closed or it can be done on 1st march.................if anyone knows please do reply.................

Registration is already CLOSED.

hey what is the exact procedure bec i have gone there they have taken my cv , but no hall ticket issued to me.

i think that registration is closed yesterday itself.

REGISTRATION ID NOT CLOSED ITS UP TO 3PM ON MARCH 1ST AND WRITTEN TEST FOR THEM IS ON 14TH...DONT POST ANYTHING WITHOUT KNOWING...

People, Please check your mail. I have submitted my resume yesterday. They have scheduled my test tomorrow. They sent this information via mail. Please check your mails if you have submitted resume yesterday.

hey can u be more specific .. Did u submit ur resume to th guy who was collecting it ? If u can also recollect the time u submitted ?

People, Please check your mail. I have submitted my resume yesterday. They have scheduled my test tomorrow. They sent this information via mail. Please check your mails if you have submitted resume yesterday.

What is the time of your test tomorrow?

hey can u be more specific .. Did u submit ur resume to th guy who was collecting it ? If u can also recollect the time u submitted ?

what is the time of test on 2nd march?

FRIENDS GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE WHO WALKED IN ON 28 FEB TO REGISTER AND CAME BACK WIT ONLY SAD TAUGHT OF JUST GIVING THE RESUME TO THE GUY COLLECTING 1000 OF RESUMES .. I TO RECEIVED A MAIL FROM SJBIT FOR WIPRO DRIVE . MY DATE 14 MARCH ... All the very very best for everyone ..