ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
swathibaswa

regarding capgemini open campus on 24,25 feb in VNR vignana jyothi clg

Hai friends,I came to know that there is an open campus for 2009,2010 passouts in VNR vignana jyoti clg,bachupally,hyd.Its Capgemini open campus.I was seen in one of the job portal.when i called up the placements off'r of that clg, he said that it is only for their students.Bt it is mentioned that it is an open campus.Anyone who knows abt this ,pls tell me that it is open or on campus.Am also trying to know thru an employee of capgemini.pls its very urgent. thank uswathi

Hai friends,I came to know that there is an open campus for 2009,2010 passouts in VNR vignana jyoti clg,bachupally,hyd.Its Capgemini open campus.I was seen in one of the job portal.when i called up the placements off'r of that clg, he said that it is only for their students.Bt it is mentioned that it is an open campus.Anyone who knows abt this ,pls tell me that it is open or on campus.Am also trying to know thru an employee of capgemini.pls its very urgent. thank uswathi

Hii swathi...That drive is only for selected colleges students...Mahatma Gandhi Institute of TechnologyGokaraju RangaRaju Institute of Engineering & TechnologyOsmania University College Of EngineeringBhoj Reddy Engineering College for WomenG. Pulla Reddy Engineering CollegeG. Narayanamma Institute of Technology and ScienceChaitanya Bharathi Institute of TechnologyVasavi College of EngineeringVNR VJIET College of EngineeringAurora College of Engeering and TechonoglyJNTU - HyderabadSreenidhi Institute of Science and TechnologyMVSR Engineering CollegeBadruka Educational SocietyMLR Institute of TechnologyCMR Institute of TechnologySee to find out whether ur col is there in the list...All d Best...

Hii swathi...That drive is only for selected colleges students...Mahatma Gandhi Institute of TechnologyGokaraju RangaRaju Institute of Engineering & TechnologyOsmania University College Of EngineeringBhoj Reddy Engineering College for WomenG. Pulla Reddy Engineering CollegeG. Narayanamma Institute of Technology and ScienceChaitanya Bharathi Institute of TechnologyVasavi College of EngineeringVNR VJIET College of EngineeringAurora College of Engeering and TechonoglyJNTU - HyderabadSreenidhi Institute of Science and TechnologyMVSR Engineering CollegeBadruka Educational SocietyMLR Institute of TechnologyCMR Institute of TechnologySee to find out whether ur col is there in the list...All d Best...

Thank u so much vineela for ur valuable info'n.swathi

I actually called the concerned Capgemini HR.But she said there is no such walkin. May be, she is fed up with toomany calls.