ChetanaSforum
divyavnair1

TechMahindra offerletter for offcampus on 13/2/11 @ mumbai

it was told after the hr round that we will be getting offer letter in a weeks times, and it will be coming through mail from pune branch.. and was asked to be prepared for immediate joining..but dint get the offer letter yet..did any 1 get the offer letter..

hi...we hav completed TechM interview on 22nd jan 2011 @ Hyderabad. Till now we did not receive any mail from the company.Still waiting.............................

hi...we hav completed TechM interview on 22nd jan 2011 @ Hyderabad. Till now we did not receive any mail from the company.Still waiting.............................

ohh..bt hw lng wl v hav 2 wait??any idea??

Hi guyzz....i too attented the Tech M walkin at Mumbai on 13-02-2011.I too cleared the HR round and my all the documents were submitted to them as they asked for that.I too signed a form in which all the salary and strucute was mentioned. They called candidates in groups(4 students including me) atlast and told us about the position at which we will be working and they also mentioned that we should be comfortable with the joining date and joining location.They too told that we will recieve a mail regarding offer letter and said that it might take a months time.So,till now i dont have any information about the joining date and offer letter and dont know what to do now.Will somebody help and please if anyone gets a call from there then please notify me on amal3689@rediffmail.com.Thanks,Amal Sharma

Hi guyzz....i too attented the Tech M walkin at Mumbai on 13-02-2011.I too cleared the HR round and my all the documents were submitted to them as they asked for that.I too signed a form in which all the salary and strucute was mentioned. They called candidates in groups(4 students including me) atlast and told us about the position at which we will be working and they also mentioned that we should be comfortable with the joining date and joining location.They too told that we will recieve a mail regarding offer letter and said that it might take a months time.So,till now i dont have any information about the joining date and offer letter and dont know what to do now.Will somebody help and please if anyone gets a call from there then please notify me on amal3689@rediffmail.com.Thanks,Amal Sharma

hi amal,same with me too n to my frnd sangeetha..we also signd thr conf paper in wch sal n posn ws mentioned..bt no updates till date..wn i cntctd an employee f TM it e=was said tht thy r taking ppl in bulk n their total reqmt is some 7000..so it seems thy'll be sending the offerletter wn they meet thier exp no:7000..so it may b taking a month or 2 probably..lets keep our hands crossed n hop 4 d bst..do lemme kno f any updates u receive..ma mailid:divyavnair11@gmail.comrgds,divya

Hi friends...i too attended the TechM off campus at mumbai but in December and cleared all the round but I have not recieved offer letter till now.I had recieved a mail from HR in January that i vill get my offer letter in one weeks time but not recieved yet.If anybody gets the information regarding joining do let us now. Hey Amal whats the job position and salary structure offered to you..pls reply..my email id is tausifmemon@gmail.com