ChetanaSforum
divyavnair1

TechMahindra offerletter for offcampus on 13/2/11 @ mumbai

Did any one get the offer letter of Techmahindra after the drive on 13/2 @ chandiwali,mumbai??pls reply

HI,For the offer letter U hav to wait more den a month... I attend the interview on Jan 6 th in chennai... Till nw in my batch only one got OL... others are waiting.. ...

Did any one get the offer letter of Techmahindra after the drive on 13/2 @ chandiwali,mumbai??pls reply

hii,I am suraj k. I also got placed on the same day... dey told us dat v ll get joinin till march end.. I think v shld wait 4 15 days n after dat v ll visit dere office in march 2nd week

I am also working for Tech Mahindra (Mumbai). I would like to give you one suggestion, If Tech M is allocating you to EtisalatDB DC IMS INFRA project...dnt even join it.......ask them for an another project.... Its a personal experience since I am working on the same project.... After u join this, life would be like hell.....better take another project....they will allocate u to any work (for eg: u just have to sit and if error comes u just have to ackowlegde the error...its just a monitoring task...)....so beware.... :)