ChetanaSforum
sruthi2010

Tech Mahindra joining 2011

hi,i've attended Tech Mahindra off campus drive at hyderabad on 22nd jan 2011..did anyone has any information regarding the offer letter.........?

hi,i've attended Tech Mahindra off campus drive at hyderabad on 22nd jan 2011..did anyone has any information regarding the offer letter.........?

Hi soumya, even i too attended the drive at vardhaman college on jan 22nd.............& regarding the offer letter,i have been hearing that it takes 1 month to get the offer letter.........if u get any news regarding this,plzz post it here........neways in which batch u were??

Hi soumya, even i too attended the drive at vardhaman college on jan 22nd.............& regarding the offer letter,i have been hearing that it takes 1 month to get the offer letter.........if u get any news regarding this,plzz post it here........neways in which batch u were??

im in the 3rd batch.. and u? from where did u hear that it takes 1 month to get offer letter form TechMahindra?

im in the 3rd batch.. and u? from where did u hear that it takes 1 month to get offer letter form TechMahindra?

mine is morning batch & some students were told that it may take 1 month to recieve the offer/confirmation letter........btw what did HR person tell u about the offer letter?

mine is morning batch & some students were told that it may take 1 month to recieve the offer/confirmation letter........btw what did HR person tell u about the offer letter?

I've heard that they are planning mostly for 1st week of feb..

Is it so??.........then i think we have to wait and see ..........i'm keeping my fingers crossed,donno what will happen!!

Is it so??.........then i think we have to wait and see ..........i'm keeping my fingers crossed,donno what will happen!!

hi,even i am selected on 22jan 2011 at hyderabad for Tech-M,but dint receive any mail till nw..i saw the topics u and soumya whr discussing..i came to know frm orkut tht some guy frm vardhaman colg itself got the mail around 6.30pm 2-3 days before..So i think,we wl be gettng it soon.. :)

hi,even i am selected on 22jan 2011 at hyderabad for Tech-M,but dint receive any mail till nw..i saw the topics u and soumya whr discussing..i came to know frm orkut tht some guy frm vardhaman colg itself got the mail around 6.30pm 2-3 days before..So i think,we wl be gettng it soon.. :)

hai frnds ,i also attnd tech mahindra offcampus on jan 22nd n ihv cleared all my rounds and they said that i am short listed n i wll be getting the mail with in 1 week..but up to now i did nt recieve any mail from them......if any one knows plz infrm me yaar....

@lakshmi: i think i know the guy about whom ur talking about....coz one of my frnds in my batch got the offer letter at the same time & on feb 8th......may be he's the one....

why it so students from vardhaman got the offer letter and no one else got the offer letter till now... :huh:

why it so students from vardhaman got the offer letter and no one else got the offer letter till now... :huh:

@gopaiah:i think only 1-2 students from vardhaman got the offer letter till now..........&btw where did u attend??

@lakshmi: i think i know the guy about whom ur talking about....coz one of my frnds in my batch got the offer letter at the same time & on feb 8th......may be he's the one....

@prakash:do u no guys named shafi or shiva??they also got selected on the same day..i know them through orkut.jst asking coz shafi friend only got the letter by mail on 8th .

@prakash:do u no guys named shafi or shiva??they also got selected on the same day..i know them through orkut.jst asking coz shafi friend only got the letter by mail on 8th .

@lakshmi: i know shiva......we both were in same batch and i am in touch wid him........donno abt shafi

@lakshmi: i know shiva......we both were in same batch and i am in touch wid him........donno abt shafi

Hi Prakash & Lakshmi... My name is Bharath. I too also attended Tech-M off-campus drive at Vardhaman college on 22nd jan 2011 and got selected also. they said i will be getting a confirmation mail to my id with in a week after completion of my interview. Till now i did not get any mail of such type.Did you guys got any info regarding the matter...? :mellow:

hi frnds, i attnded techmahindra off campus on 13th feb 2011 @ techmahindra,mumbai..i cleard all rounds and it was told tht we'll be getting offer letter in a weeks time and ws askd to b prepared for immediate joing..i dint get the offer letter yet..did any one get to know any details regarding offer letter..pls reply..

@gopaiah:i think only 1-2 students from vardhaman got the offer letter till now..........&btw where did u attend??

same vardhaman clg only i was from 1 o'clock batch i finished all rounds at around 9 PM i went back home in that bus arranged till mahdipatanam. i was told that we will be getting offer letters on 1st week of feb. till now no mail....... :(

Hi friends this is phanishankar I also cleared all rounds of selection process held on 22nd jan at vardhaman clg.So plz post inf if offer letter comes....... All the best.

hi , I was also selected in TechM in december off campus held in mumbai and i have not recieved offer letter till now.

hi frnds, i attnded techmahindra off campus on 13th feb 2011 @ techmahindra,mumbai..i cleard all rounds and it was told tht we'll be getting offer letter in a weeks time and ws askd to b prepared for immediate joing..i dint get the offer letter yet..did any one get to know any details regarding offer letter..pls reply..

hi, I was selected at TechM(Mumbai) in december and have not recieved offer letter.Can u tell whats the job profile and how many rounds were there. And if u get any information regarding offer letter please inform...pls reply...

hi, I was selected at TechM(Mumbai) in december and have not recieved offer letter.Can u tell whats the job profile and how many rounds were there. And if u get any information regarding offer letter please inform...pls reply...

hi, post was Technical associate,Grade TG1 and CTC 2.9..all these was told and there were 3 rounds apti,tech n HR..dint gt the offer letter yt..wn inquired it was told that it may take a month or 2.

hi, post was Technical associate,Grade TG1 and CTC 2.9..all these was told and there were 3 rounds apti,tech n HR..dint gt the offer letter yt..wn inquired it was told that it may take a month or 2.

hi divya...i"m bharath. I also attended TechM interview on 22nd jan 2011 at hyderabad and waiting for OL. Whom did you enquired regarding the offer letters and what did they say exactly..?

hi divya, i attended drive in hyd on 22nd JAN.........from where did u get the news that we would get OL in 1-2 months.......

hi friends..I've received my offer letter in TechMahindra and my joining is on 4th march..designation is Technical Associate and posting is at pune

hi friends..I've received my offer letter in TechMahindra and my joining is on 4th march..designation is Technical Associate and posting is at pune

hey really?, i dint get it till now ......when did u get it & do u know any news regarding the offer letters to be given to others........plz let me knoweven i had my drive on 22nd jAn in hyd........ :blink: :angry: