ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
sivasece

help my carrier in sofware field

hi iam sivas i finish my eng in 2008 ,i have been working as a sales engineer for one year or so,i now like to enter in to software field ,i have a problem called colour blindness ,were i cant identify colours ,its affect my carrier lot now a days,since iam be electronics and communication ,so i shift my carrier to software field ,iam confused lot now a days and totally upset also and degect also since my carrier is going no were,pls do guide me so that i get my carrier shape in software ,i plan to do main frame application course ,is it worth to main frame at this stage of my life,iam new t o software field,so i need any scrap course to shape my carrier,pls any body help me

Hey, why did you try with software testing course, it has lot of opportunity for beginners.

If you want to enhance your skills in software field then you can join IT Training Institute in Noida where you have lots of options to make your career ion the field of Java,.net, php, Python, Data Analytics, Angular etc Software Testing.You just need to study and do live project training work which will also helps to complete your project time.