ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
chetanaforum

(FRESHERS) Walk-In @ 'APPLIED MATERIALS' : Interns Drive for Final Year Students (Stipend INR 13000/-) : On 18 Dec 2010 @ Erode / Chennai

Applied Materials (www.appliedmaterials.com)

www.ChetanaS.com

- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...

Dear ChetanaS,

We would like to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com

Freshers Walk-In : Interns Drive for Final Year Students @ Erode

www.ChetanaS.com

Applied Chennai is in the process of recruiting interns for their R&D center. The ideal candidates would need to start their project training at Applied Materials, Chennai campus during first week of January 2011.

Eligibility :

Final Year students of MCA / M.Sc(IT) / M.Sc(CT) / M.Sc(SE) / M.Sc(SS) who have full semester project as part of their curriculum.

Note: Please note that 2010 passed out students are not eligible to apply.

www.ChetanaS.com

Duration of internship :

• January 2011 to June 2011.

• At the end of the internship, based on the student’s performance there are possibilities of getting absorbed as Applied RFT based on the company need then.

Stipend :

• During the period of internship (6 months) a monthly stipend of INR 12,000/- (Twelve Thousand Only) and INR 1,000/- worth of lunch coupons will be provided.

Note: You can mention the reference as 'ChetanaS'.

Interview Date & Time : On 18th December 2010 : 8:30 AM

www.ChetanaS.com

Walk-In Venue :

Bharathidasan School of Computer Applications,

Ellispettai,

Erode,

Tamilnadu

www.ChetanaS.com

Note :

• All buses from Erode to Gobichettipalayam will stop at the college.

• College buses will be available outside the bus stand at 8:00 AM.

Day Schedule :

• Written test followed by technical interview for the selected candidates.

Hello Mam, Am Rajasimman doing my final year M.Tech.. I just want to know whether its applicable for M.Tech Students..Kindly reply..

Hello Mam,

Am Rajasimman doing my final year M.Tech.. I just want to know whether its applicable for M.Tech Students..Kindly reply..

To my knowledge, it's only for MCA & M.Sc.

However, I have sent your query to Applied Materials HR.

I will let you know in case he replies positively.

Hello Mam,

Am Rajasimman doing my final year M.Tech.. I just want to know whether its applicable for M.Tech Students..Kindly reply..

Hi Raja ,

We have asked Applied Materials HR about your doubt.

He said you can attend if -

1) It is only internship for 6 months, so it should be as part of your curriculum.

2) If you can spend '6 months' in full-time project, then you can attend it. If you need to go to college even for some subject papers, then you are not eligible. It means, you should spend entire 6 months for Internship ONLY.

3) Selected students need to bring letter from their college that they need to complete this 6 months project as part of their curriculum to complete their degree.

waiting for ur reply..please please inform me...can students with arrear attend this interview..basacue i have 2 arrears iam msc.software engineering

waiting for ur reply..please please inform me...can students with arrear attend this interview..basacue i have 2 arrears iam msc.software engineering

Hi Manoj,

I am not sure. I have emailed the HR about your query.

I can update you only if I receive a reply from them.

Otherwise, you will have to go to Venue and try if they allow you.

Is eligible 2009 MCA pass out

This is only for INTERNSHIP of 2011 Passout, not for other years of passout.

And it's NOT for job. It's only INTERNSHIP that is part of academic curriculam (final year project).

ok i have conformed ...... it with tat collage and thanks for info....and if u can make amodel question paper will be useful...wat do u think person with arrear will get some job......very badly affected with arrear 2 arrears..

Sir/Madam,

I am pursuing Msc ct in CIT.Could you please tell me the pattern of written test held on Saturday.

and also please give the details about what type of questions can be there.

That may be helpful for our preparations....

It was only 'MEANT' for candidates from rural colleges or having rural places as their nativity.Dear ma'am please ask the HR to furnish such details before in hand. He kept saying the former during the whole presentation and even asked us to write our nativity in the paper. IF such discrimination was to take place, it should have been a criteria in the intern advertisement as many of us lost a lot of time and money traveling to and back from erode to chennai.Sincerely,