ChetanaSforum
jazzjass

Infosys 28- Nov. Delhi

pls list all the documents required for the infy joining plsssss

hi shruti, the list is:1. Passport2. PAN card3. Marksheets and degree certificates of all qualifications.4. Medical certificate with reports of all the medical tests.5. Print out of the Accommodation mail and the very first mail which contained the offer letter.6. Print out of the offer letter.7. Print out of the NSR E-card Document(which contains your ITPIN)NOTE: U must have at least 2 copies of all the documents mentioned aboveI have generated a physical NSR card(just like a PAN card). So, I have no need to take the print out of the E-card.bye ..see u at infy!!

hi everyone... I've received accommodation mail yesterday. I'm planning to go on 13th march via morning flight... anyone else going on the same day from delhi?? pls let me know, we can go together or plan sometihng out. my email is skaushik2410@gmail.com

Hi Have anyone done the e-joining process?? If so please help me out. Thanks in advance :)

Have any done e-joining ?, please let me knw abt it.We have to take e-joining form with us, its written in the accommodation mail.n wat abt notary certificate ?reply soon frnds.. thnks

i have done ejoining....https://careers.infosys.com/EJoining/ASPX/ejoiningdefaultx.aspx ..open it enter ur candidate id as in offer letter..at last printout will be there in last stage/...dnt wry abour that u will fill this formalities there..dnt panic dude....6 medica reports and a medical certificate is needed.....

one more thing in w joining some candidates have there date of joining written is 7 mar ..so no need to worry.... dis is database erorr...okk

one more thing in e joining some candidates have there date of joining written is 7 mar ..so no need to worry.... dis is database erorr...okk ..net pe 7 march aa rha hoga so bo worry aise hi hai wo..ok