ChetanaSforum
jazzjass

Infosys 28- Nov. Delhi

Hi friends,Myself Jasveer Singh.I have taken the Infosys test held at Soorajmal College Janakpuri, Delhi on 28 Nov.I have cleared my written test & also attend the interview on 29 Nov.I added this topic so that all who have attended the interview or written test will be in touch and tell us their experience about the Infosys drive.And if anybody got the results then please share with us....Thanks.C u all at Mysore.. :)

hi friends, I also attended the interview on 30th of nov. bt the hr told me that they will declare the results within 3-4 weeks. So, just wait..and hope for the best.

Hi friends,Myself Jasveer Singh.I have taken the Infosys test held at Soorajmal College Janakpuri, Delhi on 28 Nov.I have cleared my written test & also attend the interview on 29 Nov.I added this topic so that all who have attended the interview or written test will be in touch and tell us their experience about the Infosys drive.And if anybody got the results then please share with us....Thanks.C u all at Mysore.. :)

hii i have given the interview on 29 at nehru placelets get in touch with each other to share updates about infosys drive..

hi this is santhosh kumar i gave my hr round in bangalore on 29 nov..did they took photocopies of the marksheets???reply

hi this is santhosh kumar i gave my hr round in bangalore on 29 nov..did they took photocopies of the marksheets???reply

yea they took photocopies, but only from some guyz, the didnt ask for my marksheets.......

Hi, I got a call from infy about two weeks ago. They were asking for the scanned copies of all the marksheets.So, i had forwarded all the marksheets. What does that means?did anybody else got the same call?Please reply!!!

Hey Frndz,infy started sending mails, 1 of my frnd got her rejection mail yesturday So, if ny1 have ny info. regarding mails Plz do post............

I also gave the interview on the same day....but they said that result will be declared after 2-3 weeks????......does anybody got the mail????.....plz share if they hav recived any mail from infy.....All the best to all my fellow friends.....!!!!!! :)

Hey Frndz,infy started sending mails, 1 of my frnd got her rejection mail yesturday So, if ny1 have ny info. regarding mails Plz do post............

her hr round was good, she was bit confident abt getting selected.........nd may be infy increased his criteria to 65% throughout , from 60,60,65... as her SSC % is less den 65actually even i m confused abt its exact criteria.....

wat was her date of interview........is it 29 or 30???????? and wat was d tym.....plzzzz reply soon

But they must hav clarified it on the same day....if they hav certain criteria for selection????.....does anybody else hav got the selection or rejection mail from infy????.....plz update here guyzzzz......and do reply soon.....:)

But they must hav clarified it on the same day....if they hav certain criteria for selection????.....does anybody else hav got the selection or rejection mail from infy????.....plz update here guyzzzz......and do reply soon.....:)

One of my friend also get rejection mail today......:(but i didnt get any mail yet... lets hope for the best.. :)

One of my friend also get rejection mail today......:(but i didnt get any mail yet... lets hope for the best.. :)

do u knw the reason 4 rejection?

do u knw the reason 4 rejection?

i didnt find any reason he has consistent above 70% in academics .. and interview was also good.. but he was bit nervous during interview may be dat was the reason...

yea they took photocopies, but only from some guyz, the didnt ask for my marksheets.......

hi jasveer, I'm shruti. on 12th i got a mail for infy and they asked me to send scanned marksheets...

Hi, I got a call from infy about two weeks ago. They were asking for the scanned copies of all the marksheets.So, i had forwarded all the marksheets. What does that means?did anybody else got the same call?Please reply!!!

i got a mail from infy on 12th ... they were asking for the scanned copies of ll my marksheet....

hi jasveer, I'm shruti. on 12th i got a mail for infy and they asked me to send scanned marksheets...

Did u gave ur interview at delhi......can u plz specify ur % in 10th , 12th and BE/B.tech...

"@jasveer and mark":-Hoping for the best , just keep our fingers crossed....and keep on updating the forum with all the latest news that u get from infy and ur friends....i also hvnt got any mail from infy yet and neither of my friend hav got any mail yet ....and jasveer when did ur friend give the interview and wt was the reason for the rejection????.....i m praying for our best guys.....u also pray for that......:)

hi shruti....when did u give ur interview and at wt place????.....and did they specify the reason to scan and send the marksheets.....wt all marksheets they asked for??????.....hope for the best and i m sure we all will get the offer letter soon....so dont worry guys.....keep praying.....:)