ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
ramky.n

(FRESHERS) Walk-In @ 'PROCADENCE INDIA' : BE / B.Tech / MCA : 2008 Passout : ORACLE / DWH : On 1, 2 Dec 2010 @ Hyderabad

Procadence Systems (India) Pvt Ltd (www.procadence.com)

www.ChetanaS.com

PROCADENCE is a global IT consulting and software services firm. We have consistently provided high-quality software solutions in a cost-effective manner and on time. PROCADENCE provides the right tools, techniques, technologies and skill sets to execute most comprehensive and complex projects with considerable ease.

PROCADENCE has the distinct credibility of executing challenging projects across various technology and application areas.

At PROCADENCE, Quality is the way of life. This is very visibly demonstrated by the creative solutions provided by us to meet (and exceed!) customer expectations. We excel in offering quality services in a wide skill range, from Technology and Consulting to Educational Services; and from Software Development and Re-engineering to Product Sales.

Our strength is our people. Procadence has a team of professionals who have extensive experience with the current trends in Information Technology, and who work closely with our customers to provide Quality Customized Services.

(0-2 Years) Walk-In : ORACLE / DWH @ Hyderabad

www.ChetanaS.com

Job Position : ORACLE / DWH

Job Category : IT / Software

Job Location : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Number of Vacancies : 100

Desired Qualification :

BE / B.Tech / MCA

2008 passed out Only.

60% and above Percentage is mandatory.

Desired Experience : 0-2 Years

Mandatory Skills : Oracle PL/SQL / DW / ETL tool

www.ChetanaS.com

Desired Skills :

• Candidates must have good knowledge in Oracle PL/SQL (9i) / DW / ETL tool / Reporting tool / DBS.

• Trained / Certified in either Oracle / PL/SQL / DW / ETL tool.

• Excellent spoken & written communication, Presentation & Inter-personal skills.

Note: Only the freshers who have done a course/training in ORACLE / DWH will be allowed.

Walk-In Date : On 1st & 2nd December 2010

www.ChetanaS.com

Walk-In Venue :

Procadence Systems India Pvt Ltd,

Plot No 280 D, Road No 10C,

MP's & MLA's Colony, Gayatri Hills,

Jubilee Hills,

Hyderabad - 500033

Landmark: Near APEX Building

Hii iam a 2010 passed out fresher,i did my course in oracle so can i attend dis one as they mentioned exp as 0-2 years...??please reply...

call them to ask.Contact Person : Vivekananda / AvinashContact Number : +91-40-32900014update here what reply u got.